Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

unlocking/expansion of Alchemy reagents in ESO

shadowwraith666
shadowwraith666
✭✭✭✭
In previous TES games there was a plethora of ingredients from both creatures and plants that could be used in alchemy to such a degree they exceed that of provisioning ingredients in ESO, however in ESO this selection is rather limited

during the game certain quests require the player to harvest previously unavailable ingredients such as
  • Graven Caps
  • ashreeds
  • Kyne's heart herbs
  • Dragon scale mushrooms
  • Aloe
etc, the above list is only a small sample of the ingredients currently unavailable for regular use.

What i propose is that when the player finishes the quests that require the harvesting of previously unobtainable ingredients that it unlocks the ability to harvest and use them in alchemy, but still requires the player to unlock the effects in the normal way and gives more sources of the available effects as some of them only have 1 or 2 matching ingredients to use that effect.

Also i propose the expansion of the poison reagents to include frogs, snakes, wasps etc including the larger variants for wasps and snakes, as they are already in the game and in RL a lot of variants of them are poisonous (some are even pretty deadly).
Edited by shadowwraith666 on July 15, 2016 4:03PM
  • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
  • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
  • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
  • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
Spill some blood for me dear brother
Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion