The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a Ebonheart Guild

jordanlp96
I'm returning to ESO after being away at Uni for a year with shoddy P2P internet, I have a newly reached VR/CP character and currently aim to have a variety of different builds at endgame. Doing a stamblade at the moment, level 16. GT is i JordanP v.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    jordanlp96 wrote: »
    I'm returning to ESO after being away at Uni for a year with shoddy P2P internet, I have a newly reached VR/CP character and currently aim to have a variety of different builds at endgame. Doing a stamblade at the moment, level 16. GT is i JordanP v.

It's good to have you back :) I haven't cleared you off as inactive so you're still in The Asaro. As you're back just jump in on any of our activities! Theres all the best choices with us. We can help you fill your other slots with trading guilds too. Between us all we have traders in all the top trade areas of the game :smile:

We have pvp running as a drop in drop out of chat 1 at the moment so you can group up with some of our usual guys like Caspar, Pieman, Luminary, Ramm, BoaH, CrazySwede, DizDeek, Celtic War Born, Worsfoldd, Puakki, StickySkippy etc just to name just a few. I will be on myself for plenty of pvp after this weekend. I am sorting out some things for an event happening over the weekend irl so am busy with that but things will be back to normal after.

Also Trueshot is running a trial at the weekend in Aetherian Archive but as you have just reached cp rank then you may have to grind a little more. In which case, kenjiblade is going to be running quests in upper craglorn this weekend which can only be done in groups so you could hop in on that as well and get some good xp questing with a few friendly people :smile:
    Edited by RabNebula on July 15, 2016 3:11PM
  • sweetwrath1985
    Hi there!
    Feel free to check out Demonic karma, there's a thread here on the forums with more details. If you like the look of it, will send you an inv. :)
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never behind are the way to go bud if you're looking for a small but well coordinated guild.... Of course there are larger guilds out there too if you want to be part of the crowd.