Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Add a check box for easy decon

Sweetpea704
Sweetpea704
✭✭✭✭
I wish that there was a box I could check so that I was was only seeing the items in my bag when I decon gear and weapons. It would just be faster after farming Sewers and dungeons. It is easier than trying to mark everything in my bank as something not to decon.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This would be great, no more accidental decons of items deposited for future research.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    You can highlight an item. Click Y on Xbox for options. Then lock the item. It no longer will be available for sale, trade, decon, research, anything until you unlock it. I lock anything I want to research and put it in my bank. When it's time to research I take it out. Unlock it. And I'm on my way
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It only takes a few seconds to lock items. Heck, I have two mules that are each carrying more than 100 Crafted or Dropped set items. It took a few minutes to lock all of them for safety.

We has asked for the check box to hide bank items before, but the new lock system eliminated the need, and is better. Reason, I can move locked items around from bank to other characters and back again, and never have to worry if I am going to do something dumb with it or to it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, in one second, I would like to check a box and only see the items I am carrying in my bag.
  • King_Khaos
    Completely agree. It's so annoying when I have to decon 60 items, and it takes 10 minutes because I have to constantly make space for new mats.