Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka NB still viable?

ShiunTraze
ShiunTraze
✭✭
I've just jumped back onto ESO and have been lvling stam dk. Got a lvl50 mag nb (imperial) that I haven't touched since I quit around March. I left it fully geared out but I'm just wondering if it would still be decent in PvP, Cyrodiil or IC, and whether i need to be aware of any crucial gear sets/skills to use for it
There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Viable is a serious understatement. They rock. PvP, PvE (damage or tanking). They're great.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. One of the most flexible classes right now. Can tank, PvE DPS, PvP, vMA, even heal if you wanted.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting ready to put my NB back into Magic.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"