The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NA PC BWB: Third Times A Charm

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to give Azura another shot but ugh DC owns the entire map every time I log in.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, glad to see the third thread alive and well.... sorry for whatever contribution I made to the closing of the last thread.... :(
    Anyway, still out of state so I haven't jumped in for 10 days, but am planning a day long session Friday!!!! Can't wait! Thanks all for helping me stay connected during my trip!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml - points at my last char tag - :P lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Going to switch it up and start prepping a stam dk for next campaign. I'll be rooting for DC from the sidelines this week lol.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on July 13, 2016 6:32PM
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    ŞσƦѦ wrote: »
    Going to switch it up and start prepping a stam dk for next campaign. I'll be rooting for DC from the sidelines this week lol.
    \

Stam DK's are a lot of fun!

Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to switch it up from nb and start prepping a stam dk this week. I'll be rooting for DC from the sidelines this campaign lol.

Stam? I figured a player of your caliber would go MagDK. I truly prefer MagDK. Soooo fun to play. Have fun!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i started up a stam dk as well... havent added him to the tag yet... but his name i chose is Elder Fang of Wölfpack .... made him look as old as possible lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Going to switch it up from nb and start prepping a stam dk this week. I'll be rooting for DC from the sidelines this campaign lol.

Stam? I figured a player of your caliber would go MagDK. I truly prefer MagDK. Soooo fun to play. Have fun!
    Trust me I wanted so badly to make a magicka class because I've always loved the high elf race (ever since EverQuest in 1999 lol), I just can't get into it. I'm not really a magicka player, not the way it is in this game at least. I've always played scout/tank type of classes in MMOs & I do muay thai, aikido, and other forms of mixed martial arts irl; physical combat is just my thing.

I like paladin and monk type of classes that are mostly physical but augmented by magic, however, that's basically just stamina builds in this game.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on July 13, 2016 8:22PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ŞσƦѦ nice to meet a fellow martial artist :)

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @ŞσƦѦ nice to meet a fellow martial artist :)
    Heck yeah. What forms of MMA are you into? Do you compete?
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont compete at all, and its been a few years since i trained... but i studied at my main school for 15 years, it taught Chinese Kenpo, Aikido, Enshudo and a little Jyu-Jitsu, then while in college i studied at another school that taught Go Jyu Ryu and Shorin Ryu
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 13, 2016 8:40PM

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    i dont compete at all, and its been a few years since i trained... but i studied at my main school for 15 years, it taught Chinese Kenpo, Aikido, Enshudo and a little Jyu-Jitsu, then while in college i studied at another school that taught Go Jyu Ryu and Shorin Ryu
    Oh wow you got some years on me. I tried jiu-jitsu but it was too much ground techniques, grappling, etc for me. I love aikido, nothing like using your opponent's attacks against them :D. I haven't trained in any of the other techniques you mentioned but yeah man, nice to meet another fellow martial artist/gamer!
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on July 13, 2016 8:51PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third times a charm is pretty quiet. What's going on people of BwB? What's new?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not much stridig ... brought a new toon into bwb last night .... went fairly well .... for the most part i think it was a good time to bring him in... LOTS of fights seeing as though the emp depose was running strong last night lol ... i think i made it up to lvl 3 or 4 in assault/support

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love bringing in new toons. Levels 15-25 are the best. It's almost like they have some sort of turbo boost at those levels.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i brought elder fang in right at 10 ... havent brought in a lvl 10 in a LONG time.... was a nice change
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 14, 2016 4:19PM

• kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone was wondering. When AD took Ash last night during the dethrone...we got a 27k tick
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vacation incoming. Starts tomorrow. Can't wait to unplug from work and do whatever for a couple weeks.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Celestial_Rift
    Celestial_Rift
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone was wondering. When AD took Ash last night during the dethrone...we got a 27k tick

I'm not surprised. That battle was pretty crazy.
    Fyresnash
    Deep-in-Thots - Trash Healer
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Well my DK is ready now. Looks like a good campaign this time around, scores are pretty close.
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Well hiya, Wolf. Nice kill :p
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Sreja_Bone .... pain in the ass only being lvl 10 lol... i miss weapon swapping

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats on Emp Deadly!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grats on Emp Deadly!

Thanks man. Its a fun one.

My wife is not happy though. I pushed this week because she was on vacay...I was emped while driving to pick her up from the airport XD

EDIT: she's really not happy that I'll be ignoring her for the second day after she gets home.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on July 17, 2016 3:40PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, did you make peace? Saw that message in zone about the emperor taking a break. Thought it odd coming while a scroll push was on, then saw the edit. Hmmmm ;)

Although, I can see where the cat herding would get old, too. I kept watch at Ash for most of that, when I did go over there, it was chaos.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I wish there was a 4th rogue alliance where we could get together. I can imagine the core members of each of our groups storming Cyrodiil. Good times.
    Edited by Stridig on July 18, 2016 6:59PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    Haha, did you make peace? Saw that message in zone about the emperor taking a break. Thought it odd coming while a scroll push was on, then saw the edit. Hmmmm ;)

Although, I can see where the cat herding would get old, too. I kept watch at Ash for most of that, when I did go over there, it was chaos.
    Eh, she's kinda the best, it'll be fine.

Actually, I left before the scroll push because:

1. The AD zerg was insanely huge, and quite frankly I wasn't needed. Putting Emp into that would be unnecessary and kind of a crappy thing to do, as it made resistance futile. I honestly felt bad about pushing EP scrolls as Emp at all, as there was poplock AD and 2bar EP at the moment.

2. On Farragut, my group sieged down two walls and cleared the inner. After we flipped 1.5 flags, the zone zerg finally got through the front door of the inner, despite all the /yells for them to come to the breach on the south postern. I was a wee bit annoyed.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on July 18, 2016 7:19PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah... the zerg was real this weekend lol ... was fun fighting u as emp though @DeadlyRecluse

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah... the zerg was real this weekend lol ... was fun fighting u as emp though @DeadlyRecluse

Stop chaining me out of alessia plz. : P
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse I hear you, sometimes you have to shake your head and go " I really, really hope I wasn't like that when I started at this." And of course, unless someone was holding our hand, we all were.

Good to hear about the wife, mines more in the vein of "For God's sake, can't you just pause it for a minute" :( .

Thirdly, sorry about not getting up with you guys like I said I would, fought ping on and off all day Saturday; Sunday one of my old clan guys from CoD showed up on my TS and we all shot the bull most of the day.
    Sometimes I wish there was a 4th rogue alliance where we could get together. I can imagine the core members of each of our groups storming Cyrodiil. Good times.

@Stridig That, sir, would be friggin' awesome!
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on July 18, 2016 7:44PM
This discussion has been closed.