The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns from ESO Plus MODS plz help

r.mcnary562b14_ESO
r.mcnary562b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I've been trying to contact ESO for 7 days and they still haven't responded to my email

Anyone know what else I can do because this is ridiculous
Edited by r.mcnary562b14_ESO on July 12, 2016 5:19PM
  • r.mcnary562b14_ESO
    r.mcnary562b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can anyone who works for zenimax help me 7 days is just stupid how do you not respond to someone for 7 days
    Options
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe tagging a mod might help. Lets see, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_GinaBruno . Help this poor guy out please mods!
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
    Options
  • Benzaiten
    I'm having the same problem, OP. I didn't receive my monthly crowns either and I've submitted several tickets over the last 3 days and heard nada. Zilch.

Usually you hear something within 24 hours, but I haven't even received an automated email reply. Maybe something is wrong with the Customer Service messaging system?
    DC
    Options