Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial city sewer entrances / exits . Consideration .

LuxEtVeritas
LuxEtVeritas
✭✭
Greetings . To the point ; have the door leading out from the sewers as an option of alternative entrances/exits or at the very least , the same entrance that the player entered from .

Context: I play as a solo scout almost exclusively in PvP , being a far more rpg oriented player at the moment and this will make my trips in Cyrodiil far more immersive and tactical . Currently the direct teleport exit, back to main base camp, breaks my playstyle in so far as that each time i enter the sewers to do a few market or bank checks I find that I cannot simply return to the field where I left of from . I find this too restrictive. It's a simple idea . You have some great mine tunnels across Cyrodiil that help traverse the terrain . The sewers could have a similar network . Or if that is too complicated , i don't see why , have the door lead to the same place you entered from . A one way wayshrine from the sewer to base camp is essentiayl how you have the door rigged.
It's effectively a suicide door. I try to avoid these shortcuts where I can , therefore atm . I tend to avoid the sewers unless I'm entering the imperial city . which is a shame.

Please consider implementing some changes to this effect. I'm happy to detail more suggestions . I'm also happy to hear of crits and pros from community . Thank you .
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with what you're saying, but I guess it would just be too open to exploitation from people running in there to hide in the middle of PVP and then pouncing out once their health regenerated or they swapped their skill bars around or whatever.
    Xbox One - North America