The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild (Italians?)

Kaozu
Kaozu
✭✭
As in title, I'm looking for an Italian guild, I need someone who can help me understanding the game and having fun with..
  • Valoryan
    Valoryan
    Soul Shriven
    Italian here!
    if you need info, whisp me in game @Aëryon ^^
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    Italian here as well: on what faction are you in? If you are AD I guess we are just very few italians left: most are on EP or DC
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • Kaozu
    Kaozu
    ✭✭
    Methariorn wrote: »
    Italian here as well: on what faction are you in? If you are AD I guess we are just very few italians left: most are on EP or DC

AD! I've joined "Ordine di Shor" but I would join some other as well :D
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    I most play with a couple of friends both of them italian, but we almost do pvp only. I'm also member of a couple of PvP guild but I guess I'm the only italian there.
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • MoltoMorto
    Kaozu wrote: »
    As in title, I'm looking for an Italian guild, I need someone who can help me understanding the game and having fun with..

Se sei interessato ad una Gilda Italiana di nuova concezione, puoi leggere il nostro (mio) regolamento nella pagina Gilda Overlord Italia.