Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the likely outcome of Guild Traders after Tamriel One update?

KrishakPanettier
KrishakPanettier
✭✭✭
If you have an informed educated or scientific guess, what is the likely outcome of Guild Traders when Tamriel One is released in 2017? Since there will only be one world, we will effectively be losing two-thirds of the Guild Traders that are currently in-game. AD, EP, and DC will all be bidding for the same Trader Kiosks (as opposed to bidding on their independent instances). Has there been any official notices or hints? Or, what is you best non-speculative guess.

If you think Guild Trader system and bid prices are outrageous now, it could be exponentially worse after Tamriel One without a change to the current system and kiosk availability.
Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
-- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
Guild:
- Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
- Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
- Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
- Twitter: @ShadowExiles
- www: www.shadowexiles.com

Best Answer

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't all guild traders the same (per region and platform of course) for example I went to Mournhold on my AD and my EP character and they were the same guild trader owned by the same guild so I don't see how One Tamriel will effect guild traders since every level 50 and above can possibly go to all zones assuming ESO+ and potentially bid on any guild trader for example An AD guild/player can bid for a trader in Windhelm or any place for that matter currently so am I missing something.
    Edited by RebornV3x on July 11, 2016 8:43PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Answer ✓
  • firerapture
    firerapture
    ✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Aren't all guild traders the same (per region and platform of course) for example I went to Mournhold on my AD and my EP character and they were the same guild trader owned by the same guild so I don't see how One Tamriel will effect guild traders since every level 50 and above can possibly go to all zones assuming ESO+ and potentially bid on any guild trader for example An AD guild/player can bid for a trader in Windhelm or any place for that matter currently so am I missing something.

I agree, Guild Traders should not be effected by the update.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I was not aware that the Guild is the same across each faction instance. Thank you.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com