Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will buying ESO Plus mess up my experience as a new player?

Deathgiggle
Deathgiggle
✭✭✭
If I buy it right now, I understand it gives you access to several DLC's, extra experience, extra gold, the craft bag, etc.
My question is does it mess you up in anyway as a new player? Will the extra 10% experience make me overlevel the content because I enjoy the questing currently? Will the DLC's throw me off in anyway or are they in areas that won't matter until I reach X level anyway.

In my starter level I've come across a couple of boxes that said you couldn't loot them unless you are in the thieves guild so I'm guessing you can join that at a very early level. So I'm also wondering if I'm missing out by not getting into these things early and leveling them as I level?
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it will mess up your experience, but I do think you will have a different experience to those that started the game say a year ago. The extra xp will mean you will level faster than you might be comfortable with. Having access to the dlc areas might compound this as there is much xp to be had there, although you don't have to visit them. As for story though; that will be unaffected by eso+ and the extra xp it brings; the dlc stories are independant of the main story and can be enjoyed separately. Just decide what sort of experience you want; an original leveling experience or a rush to max rank experience.
    PC | EU
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    esoplus sales are bugged as alot of player bought it but never got it .
    Support is 2 weeks late in resolving that problem and its likely to happen each month.
    check the forum and see for yourself.
    because its possible
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    No , you won't overlevel with eso plus , it just make's playtrough more comfortable with crafting bag extra money , inspiration , xp boost and also inportant it boosts your researches at crafting two .
    It never hurts anyway , you 'll get to fill a crafting bag and when you are done paying eso plus items are still accecible .
    Also you can be a thief or assasin from start with the dlc's that you can taste .
    Also , you get 1500 crowns per month sub >> you can buy other stuff or dlc with that