The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Tamrielders. PVE (Trials, pledges, just about everything), Small group PVP, Crafting and more.

OdinBerserk
The Tamrielders are a guild of players mainly dedicated to end game PVE. We normally end up running a few vet trials a week and many more normal runs. There are also a lot of us that run PVP, pledges, craft, farm, levelling and just about everything else in the game. Originally we were almost entirely an EP guild but at the moment we have a healthy mix of all three alliances and hopefully this will continue with the addition of One Tamriel.

The roster contains a fair few crafters so you'll have access to just about any craftable item in the game. If you're struggling for mats, we have a guild bank packed with those so we may be able to help you out.

The message of the day can be changed by absolutely anybody. You can use it to set up a trial, a pledge, crafting request or whatever else you might want. The text chat is also fairly full if you just want to use that.

Although we aren't a trade guild, we try to keep a weekly trader in a decent location. Outbidding is inevitable but we should have a trader that isn't out in the middle of nowhere most of the time.

All alliances and players are welcome and we hope you'll enjoy being a part of The Tamrielders.

For an invite, leave your Xbox gamer tag below or message O D I N berserk on Xbox Live.
Edited by OdinBerserk on August 21, 2016 6:11AM
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffmeisterflex

Cheers :)
  • DynamicViper123
    DynamicViper123

• OdinBerserk
    DynamicViper123

Sorry for the delay, I've invited you now.
  • lfc187
    lfc187
    Hey does your guild farm trials like sanctum or maw for the set pieces consistently?

Thanks!
  • OdinBerserk
    lfc187 wrote: »
    Hey does your guild farm trials like sanctum or maw for the set pieces consistently?

Thanks!

Absolutely. For Maw, usually at the very least we'll do 1 normal MoL binge per week (5+ speed runs.) We've gotten very good at it. We also farm normal sanctum, but we've been laying off that a bit as we've just cleared the vet version. We always run the weekly, and when its Hel Ra we get a leaderboard score for multiple characters.
  • lfc187
    lfc187
    Thanks for the swift response. I need a bloody set piece with the minor slayer buff, albeit my rng sucks atm, since i got 9 perfect roes from 300 fish (my luck is drained out). So i'm up to farm any trial on a consistent basis, given that i am pretty much free for the entire month since i got no work and uni. So im hoping to be part of this guild.

Thanks for reading my post!

gt: xINSTINXTZx
    Edited by lfc187 on July 28, 2016 8:30AM
  • Olyboi
    Olyboi
    OLYBOI

Thanks!
  • OdinBerserk
    I've updated the original post to give a better representation of how frequently we are running trials these days.
  • tspaz21
    tspaz21
    Soul Shriven
    Keen PvE Sorc.

Bringit9494
  • Venturh
    Venturh
    iMaxiKing94, mainly interested for the Trials
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: tatum8aci
    Thanks
  • quigonjin
    quigonjin
    Soul Shriven
    Mainly interested for trials would like to join thanks
  • OdinBerserk
    Inviting everyone now, very sorry for the delay.
  • OdinBerserk
    quigonjin wrote: »
    Mainly interested for trials would like to join thanks

What's your gamer tag so I can invite you?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gt : White Wabbit
  • barnd0g
    barnd0g
    Soul Shriven
    Hey could I get an invite please

GT: Barnd0g (with a zero)

Messaged you online as well - cheers!
  • IXxIronWolfxXI