Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Performance issues after patch

Whitebr40
Whitebr40
Soul Shriven
We are still having issues with loading and quests when entering a room. Must wait at least 1min before you move or you might die by someone you can't see.

Please advise.
  • Reekes
    Reekes
    ✭✭
    Initially after the patch the group finder worked again, progressively it has got worse over the weekend. Last night the group finder was not working and questing was unplayable with the late loads etc....... Come on we need a proper update please
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is a chocolate teapot at this moment in time. I'm losing patience with it - I'll be honest. My wife and I are both ESO+ members and are losing interest in the game entirely.

It's primarily due to the fact the game is so slow to play now. Load screens upon load screens. Invisible enemies due to loading issues. Broken activity finder.... the issues are many.

Its taken a noticeable affect on our guild too. We used to have a vibrant guild chat - but since the DB patch we've lost a LOT of regular players that are just sick and tired of all the issues the game has right now - and we can't blame them for moving onto other games instead... I'm eyeing up a cheap copy of MLB The Show (which I wasn't going to purchase this year due to dedication to ESO)... I might be off.