The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Good Job EP in BwB

Stovahkiin
Stovahkiin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'd just like to give a nod to the Pact members in the Blackwater Blade Campaign on PC NA.

A lot of times when I would get on in the past the pact was often disorganized and not doing too well all things considered. But after a few days of myself and a few other people leading groups (yes zergs, sue me if you don't like it) and taking quite a bit of ground from the yellows and blues. Just a while earlier tonight we almost had emperor before we got hit in multiple locations by the other alliances, though I'm not sure what's going on at the moment.

So yeah, hopefully we can keep it up and hit emperor before the campaign ends.
Edited by Stovahkiin on July 10, 2016 7:57AM
Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    I'd just like to give a nod to the Pact members in the Blackwater Blade Campaign on PC NA.

A lot of times when I would get on in the past the pact was often disorganized and not doing too well all things considered. But after a few days of myself and a few other people leading groups (yes zergs, sue me if you don't like it) and taking quite a bit of ground from the yellows and blues. Just a while earlier tonight we almost had emperor before we got hit in multiple locations by the other alliances, though I'm not sure what's going on at the moment.

So yeah, hopefully we can keep it up and hit emperor before the campaign ends.

lol another congrats (enter faction) post.

win? out "zerg" a "zerg". dont be afraid to say you "zerg" youre playing the game as intended.
    in fact EVERY single person "zergs"
    Those who criticize large scale have ego issues or tired of getting wiped by more players..
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Good job guys, I'm AD, but you folks were due. Glad to see it.
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    But after a few days of myself and a few other people leading groups
    If it wasn't for that part this post would have been better.

Glad EP is doing something though... been a while.