The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

thread ended

isthatujonwayne
isthatujonwayne
✭✭✭
thread ended
Edited by isthatujonwayne on September 3, 2017 6:31PM
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All new members have immediate access to our officer channel which we use as a general chat with other channels used for specific activities such as pvp etc

We encourage all members to jump straight into officers chat, say hello and introduce yourself, you will be given a warm welcome by everyone.
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of new members and our officer channel (general chat) is buzzing all day with very sociable and helpful people.
  • sweetwrath1985
    Guild coming along great!
    Awesome group of players, never a dull moment in chat and lots of fun to be had!
    Looking forward to trials, pledges and pvp madness!
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Great bunch of people. Active in PvP and we are aiming to do trials as often as we can.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Demonickarma.enjin.com

This is out website for the guild. Feel free to look and if anyone wants an invite leave your gamertag
  • Bb5mes
    Bb5mes
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys fine with players that are more just looking for the social aspect rather than PVP or PVE? If so, I'd like an invite :) GT is bb5mes
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deffo mate, we always encourage ppl to join chat. It can get busy in there but dont be overwhelmed...jump in and say hello. If i can ill inv 2moro (off 2 bed now) or one of the guys will.

See u soon
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Bb5mes wrote: »
    Are you guys fine with players that are more just looking for the social aspect rather than PVP or PVE? If so, I'd like an invite :) GT is bb5mes

Invite sent
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! I'd be very much interested in an invite :) it sounds growing and friendly and that's just exactly what everyone wants.
    GT: Red Mango Chef
  • sweetwrath1985
    Hey there! I'd be very much interested in an invite :) it sounds growing and friendly and that's just exactly what everyone wants.
    GT: Red Mango Chef
    Be great to have you :)
    As soon as I get online, If the servers are up, I'll drop an invite.
    Storm
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    You can jump onto demonickarma.enjin.com and join the fun there aswell
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Once in the guild jump into officers chat as most people will be in there. If you want to do PVP we tend to use chat 1 though.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • ajw89w
    ajw89w
    Soul Shriven
    GT: CrackaPhat definitely interested awaiting invitation :)
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I invited u earlier, ill try again
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent again
  • ajw89w
    ajw89w
    Soul Shriven
    Just at work atm Buffler. Do i have to be online at the time for invite to come through? Or will it stay in my inbox mate?
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay in the inbox buddy, if not message me 2moro at BUFFMEISTERFLEX and ill throw you another
  • VcBTurnipZ
    VcBTurnipZ
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! :smile:
    GT: VcB TurnipZ
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the guys will inv you shortly
  • VcBTurnipZ
    VcBTurnipZ
    Soul Shriven
    Buffler wrote: »
    One of the guys will inv you shortly

Thank you! :smile:

• Candurill
    Candurill
    Hey :D I'm very new to MMORPG's so i don't really know what a guild would give me....But if you'd have me I'm interested :D I have one character in the Ebonheart pact. A Vampire Argonian Nightblade (lvl14) named Sham'a.

My gamer tag is Candurill
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All welcome, we'll throw you an inv today and theres always plenty of ppl in chat to help you with anything you need.

A guild can offer things from master crafting, we have several of those. Help with 4 man dungeons that we run every day.....one of our officers is quest crazy so anything about questing he knows about! Also trading in guild stores to make money.
    Edited by Buffler on July 14, 2016 12:18PM
  • sweetwrath1985
    for me, a guild is my gaming family. People to talk to, have fun with and help each other out.
    Demonic Karma is just that for me. We're a group of friends that started a guild to have fun and play the game in a fun, social environment.

We're a crazy bunch though! We have Aussies, Danish, Welsh,American, German,Norwegian and British players! Quite frankly the banter is crazy lol!
    I love these crazy peeps!!
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    for me, a guild is my gaming family. People to talk to, have fun with and help each other out.
    Demonic Karma is just that for me. We're a group of friends that started a guild to have fun and play the game in a fun, social environment.

We're a crazy bunch though! We have Aussies, Danish, Welsh,American, German,Norwegian and British players! Quite frankly the banter is crazy lol!
    I love these crazy peeps!!

Sounds awesome :D Once I get the invite you can count a Dutch person to that list ^^ I'm curious to see how it all works out :)
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv sent :)
  • Candurill
    Candurill

Cool :D I'll be on shortly, have to make dinner first.And i'll try to locate that headphone thing I got with the Xbox but never used....
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Candurill wrote: »

Cool :D I'll be on shortly, have to make dinner first.And i'll try to locate that headphone thing I got with the Xbox but never used....

Use it mate, straight into officers chat and give a big hello!!
  • sweetwrath1985
    Few updates regarding Deminic Karma:

Guild trader unlocked!

Guild tabard being rocked by pretty much everyone!

Trials have begun with a fun run through AA to introduce new raiders to the content.

Pledges and random vet and non vet dungeons are run pretty much all day.

Pvp, this has become a nightly occurance for those looking to go head to head with our enemy alliances!

Also we have a few competitions running right now in fishing and pvp!

The social aspect of the guild is the real deal breaker here though, it's just fun, banter all round.
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Also to add to the last post we also have 1 on 1 sessions for pvp where someone will log into a character on another alliance and fight you in order to offer you tips to make pvp that little bit easier for you!

But as we have already mentioned the social aspect is the guild strong point. We are small at the moment (with around 50 members) but we are a friendly community. You don't need a mic to join however (text chat soon ;D).
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Today our guild is running a fishing event just for our role playing members. Endless fun.....
This discussion has been closed.