Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls GOD's Blessing SETS

TheHsN
TheHsN
✭✭✭✭✭
Here below there are ESO Gods...Why not they can make some dungeons "like their own Tempeles" But Deadras have them...And we save them...And at the and Gods Blesses us with their SETS like MONSTERS SET...It could be perfect i guess and they could look exactly better than monsters set:):):)

- Akatosh - The Dragon God of Time and chief god of the pantheon
- Arkay - God of Funerals & Burial Rites
- Dibella - Goddess of Beauty and Sexual Desire
- Julianos - God of Wisdom and Logic
- Kynareth - Goddess of Nature, Wind, and the Sky
- Mara - Mother-Goddess and Goddess of Love
- Stendarr - God of Mercy and Justice
- Talos/Tiber Septim - God of War and Governance
- Zenithar - God of Work and Commerce
Edited by TheHsN on July 8, 2016 11:09PM
Plays:
Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka Templar - PvE
Stamina Templar - PvP
Magicka DK - PvE
Stamina DK - PvE
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Except Talos is not one of the 8 divines but an "ascended divine", plus he didn't "ascend" until later in the timeline. In other words neither Tiber Septim's legacy or Talos is in ESO at all.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's simple, the gods you mentioned are called Aedra, they spent all their power to create Nirn, the planet you walk on in the game, so they have either none or very little influence in the world now.
    Daedra who wield similar power to that of Aedra refused to help with the creation of Nirn, meaning they maintained all their power. That's why they can an often do affect the events on Nirn.
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Options
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except Talos is not one of the 8 divines but an "ascended divine", plus he didn't "ascend" until later in the timeline. In other words neither Tiber Septim's legacy or Talos is in ESO at all.

u try to be wisdom i guess..tnx.. but those things u said not my attention:)
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Y'ffre? Magnus? Trinimac/Malacath/Mauloch? Xarses? etc? ...
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's more likely to see more of Daedra interacting with eachother than with Aedra in this sense, besides generally Aedra have very humble shrines and temples compared to the winding underground complexes and other such locations that Daedra worshippers construct.

Not saying it wouldn't be cool to see a dungeon with themes like this, in a sense White-Gold tower is this way. Not explicitly a shrine to any Aedra in particular, but it's a very haughty and 'light' place under assault by Daedra. In my mind particularly might actually be Meridia tagging you in to stop Molag Bal(or some other Daedra) from entrenching on some Arkay-related hallowed grounds (which would generally imply a large grave/tomb of some sort, necromancy)
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
    Options
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    They are either fallen Aedra now, back in Aetherius or not of Aedric/daedric origin at all.
    Edited by josefcifkaeb17_ESO on July 8, 2016 11:35PM
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Options
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes why not i just wrote some examples... to be able to tell what i want to say:)... Just the idea i like very much when it come to my mind:)...WHY NOT God's Sets like shoulder and helm sets or weapons Like Vmsa Or MAster weapons...:)...

Temples Like this as DUNGEON

pPD8aq.png
    Edited by TheHsN on July 8, 2016 11:35PM
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
    Options
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are either fallen Aedra now, back in Aetherius or not of Aedric/daedric origin at all.

I could actually see a Y'frre dungeon considering that god actually interacts with the world, like a lot. Considering that all of Valenwood is considered holy to the Bosmer and Y'frre. City of Ash is kinda already the dungeon for this.
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well monster sets are kinda made of monster's remains... You can see stitches, and buckles, and stuff... Doing that to a god sounds blasphemous and not really doable. :D
    And there are Law of Julianos and Eyes of Mara crafted sets, as well as Tava's favour (Tava is a Yokudan god), Akatosh's Blessed Armor (low level tank set), Kyne's Flight and Kyne's Kiss (medium armor sets), Stendarr's Embrace (low lvl light armor set), Syrabane's Grip. Almalexia's Mercy set also counts I guess.
    Would be nice to see more aedric influence, but on the other hand, its a part of TES cosmogony.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well monster sets are kinda made of monster's remains... You can see stitches, and buckles, and stuff... Doing that to a god sounds blasphemous and not really doable. :D
    And there are Law of Julianos and Eyes of Mara crafted sets, as well as Tava's favour (Tava is a Yokudan god), Akatosh's Blessed Armor (low level tank set), Kyne's Flight and Kyne's Kiss (medium armor sets), Stendarr's Embrace (low lvl light armor set), Syrabane's Grip. Almalexia's Mercy set also counts I guess.
    Would be nice to see more aedric influence, but on the other hand, its a part of TES cosmogony.

you doont need to skin them...i said their blessing not murder:)...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least we have sets of Akatosh blessed armor, Stendarr and Julianos. However except Julianos, rest of sets are trash. ZOS worshipping Molag Bal, didn't you know ;)
    Edited by Cinbri on July 9, 2016 8:42AM
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool idea. I like it.

We need more Aedra presence in ESO!
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dibella's Bosom Set

2pc - Adds 600 Max Health

3pc - Adds 25% Healing Critical

4pc - Adds 600 Max Magicka

5pc - Embrace Dibella's loving bosom by instantly healing yourself for 4500 when your
    Health drops below 25%. This effect procs once every 30 seconds.

Also gain Dibella's Blessing, using your Divine Beauty to Heal nearby Allies for 2000 Health
    every 5 seconds while sapping your enemy's will to harm you, dealing 800 Magic damage
    every second while in combat.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • mildlylucid
    mildlylucid
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Dibella's Bosom Set

5pc - Embrace Dibella's loving bosom by instantly healing yourself for 4500 when your

Also gain Dibella's Blessing, using your Divine Beauty to Heal nearby Allies for 2000 Health
    every 5 seconds while sapping your enemy's will to harm you, dealing 800 Magic damage

Seems balanced
    Another day, another deathtrap.
    PC | NA | CP: 690+
    Main: Littlewill (50) - Khajiit Dragonknight Tank
    Alts:
    Bajzhli-do (50) - Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Tlanir Dro'flayn (23) - Dunmer Magicka Nightblade DPS
    Morgayne Dalodrel (21) - Breton Magicka Templar Healer
    Tumande Stormwatch (20) - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Tamdril Merilyn (5) - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight DPS
    Bjorngrim Ingensen (5) - Nord Warden Tank
    Gwynereth Bonecrusher (4) - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec's Contemplation
    2pc - Write Poetry.
    3pc - Speak Cryptically in an attempt to make yourself sound wiser than you really are.
    4pc - Stare at Dwemer Items.
    5pc - While you are AFK you gain minor prophecy. This buff is terminated if you interact with the game in any way. You will automatically unequipped all your gear when this buff activates, and float motionless in a lotus position.
    Options
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    Very cool idea. I like it.

We need more Aedra presence in ESO!

thank you:)...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Dibella's Bosom Set

Seems balanced

Heh.

You can lower the numbers how you want. Just thought Dibella related sets might be good for Healers.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options