Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ruby mat prices (XBONE NA)

Serenityx
Serenityx
✭✭✭
When do you think the prices will begin to lower? Currently they are (per stack) 15-20k for ancestor/ruby cloth/hide, 5-10k for ruby ingots and ruby ash is cheap as always 2-3k a stack.

I didnt reach "VR16" before DB came so Im not really sure what the prices were before but Ive heard talk of them being around 5k a stack for ruby clothier mats. That would sound like a fair market price to me anyways, maybe since the demand may possibly never go as low as it was pre-DB I can see them maybe fixing at around 8-10k a stack for cloth mats.

What are your thoughts on the topic? Any other players on PC or PS4 who wanna compare prices/express their concerns/opinions please feel free too. I just wanted my platform to be very clear in the title
Edited by Serenityx on July 8, 2016 5:58PM
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave up trying to buy them and farm everything now. An hour in old orsinium last night gave me enough to craft 3 pieces cp160 medium armor.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never shopped for Ruby Mats as I farm all the ones I need. I also don't sell them because I need what I have.

Here is a hint, waste 30 points maxing out your materials passives in the equipment crafting lines and all you will see or get in the DLC zones are Ruby Mats.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't say putting 30 points into crafting passives a waste if you really want the materials. All 5 of my characters have maxed out crafting with skill points allocated for harvesting and writs. You can always get more skill points if you need them.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.