The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

European PlayStation®4 megaserver for maintenance – July 08, 11:30AM EDT (16:30 BST)

socivL
socivL
✭✭✭
there must not be that many problems in the ol' U.S. of A.
2 templars - 1 cup
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wonder what would have been different between the NA and EU megaservers other than the staff :p .

Considering I haven't seen any improvement with group finder on PS4 NA with last weeks patch I am beginning to suspect a 4 hour maintenance window is enough time to power the servers down, go for a long lunch and then power them up again.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Wonder what would have been different between the NA and EU megaservers other than the staff :p .

Considering I haven't seen any improvement with group finder on PS4 NA with last weeks patch I am beginning to suspect a 4 hour maintenance window is enough time to power the servers down, go for a long lunch and then power them up again.

group finder works during the day - which i am sure is great for kids that don't have a job and at home adults that, uh, do one thing or another. but peak hours when folks get out of work and it kind of :doesn't work great:

g'day
    2 templars - 1 cup