The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for a good group that does daily dungeons run..

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
I think I'm about fed up with randomized dungeons queuing. I'm constantly getting into a lower ranking group of players when I am able to queue in. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but them lower ranking players keep dropping out or getting kicked out by the leader.. and then you're kicked out because everybody else left, and you're flagged for some minutes until you can queue again. I'm damage for the group role and currently in the 430 CP and rising. Not enough damage absorbing abilities yet to be an effective tank, but I can throw out some good damages. Any good group that does daily dungeons (normal or vet) within the same CP brackets or higher got a spot for another good mate? I'm eastern NA time zone, so sometime in the evening or when available. I just picked up one of those speaker/talk thing (first time). So, I should be able to chat and communicate now. Haven't test it, though.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HIt me up in game, same name we would be happy to have you and you will not have trouble running dungeons back to back if you want
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, thank you for the invite. I'll see to find and hit you up in-game. I'm PS4, by the way. Not sure if that would be an issue with grouping compatibility with those that are PC. Also, not sure if it's maybe a bug or something.. but, sometimes I get an in-game group invite pop-up from a player and I don't see anyone around or maybe it's a lagging issue. I would sometime hit ok, but then it doesn't work or the pop-up is stuck on screen, and I would have to log out and in again to get that unstuck. I'm either greenhalo (same for PSN name) or Sir Gabriel the Almighty for in-game.
    Options