Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a player to level with. Willing to party with Level 1 players. Australian time (GMT+10)

Spintix
Spintix
Soul Shriven
Currently Level 13, my mate has stopped playing bc of broken PC looking for someone to party with.

If you wish to start a new character I'll help you get to my level and then advance through side quests / EXP grinding.

I am willing to have more than 1 partner as long as you can play between 9am+ I usually stop playing a few times during the day and I stop at midnight.

If you need my help with something while im offline we'll organise some sort of contact through steam or the forums
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i got excited when i seen you were looking for someone in Australian time zone, but you're on PC
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans