Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

training gear

Captain8504
Captain8504
✭✭✭
First post here on the forums. I was wondering where would be a good place to buy armor with trainers?
Edited by Captain8504 on July 7, 2016 3:28PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the Training Trait?

Armors and Woodworkers and Clothiers sell containers that have randomly traited items in them, so it's a crap shoot as to what you will get.

But, I would just ask around a crafting station for someone to make the gear. Be nice and provide mats and a tip to the crafter.

You may be able to buy the gear in the Guild Stores, but it might not be easy to find the level of gear you need.

If your on PC/NA, I can help you out with this, but not until this evening.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    Oh thank you but I'm on ps4 sadly if someone could help me I would be grateful and help them out also.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One avenue would be to learn the trait. It only takes 6 hours to learn the first trait, so you could have enough researched to make a full set before the weekend. You would not need this trait on all the pieces, 4 to 6 of them would probably be more than enough.

You can buy traited items to for research in the Guild Kiosks usually pretty cheap.

Note, if you decide to learn the traits yourself, then second trait you should learn is Divines on the 4 small pieces (Waist, Feet, Shoulders and Hands) and Infused on the larger pieces (Chest, Legs, Head, Shield) then swap those around for the next round. Then you will know 3 traits and can craft some power set gear. If your going to PvP, then Impenetrable will be the next trait to learn (or learn it before you do the Infused on small and Divines on large.
    Edited by Nestor on July 7, 2016 5:30PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    One avenue would be to learn the trait. It only takes 6 hours to learn the first trait, so you could have enough researched to make a full set before the weekend. You would not need this trait on all the pieces, 4 to 6 of them would probably be more than enough.

You can buy traited items to for research in the Guild Kiosks usually pretty cheap.

Note, if you decide to learn the traits yourself, then second trait you should learn is Divines on the 4 small pieces (Waist, Feet, Shoulders and Hands) and Infused on the larger pieces (Chest, Legs, Head, Shield) then swap those around for the next round. Then you will know 3 traits and can craft some power set gear. If your going to PvP, then Impenetrable will be the next trait to learn (or learn it before you do the Infused on small and Divines on large.

Thanks Nestor looks like I've got some grinding to do because my gold is spent lol and items with training I is 3k plus a pop
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're on NA I can make you a full training set. Whether or not I have the material depends on what level you want it for
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    First post here on the forums. I was wondering where would be a good place to buy armor with trainers?

My understanding is you are looking for research pieces with training trait? If so, and you are PS4/NA, send me an ingame mail advising what type of armor (cloth, leather, or metal) you're looking for and I will send some along. I have hundreds of each trait gem, so no sweat.

Best,
    jt
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    sunskater wrote: »

...I have hundreds of each trait gem, so no sweat.

Best,
    jt

...excepting Nirncrux, of course! :)

Best,
    jt
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    If you're on NA I can make you a full training set. Whether or not I have the material depends on what level you want it for

I like it be low level around maybe level 15 could use light and medium also if you could do it. Psn Captain 8504. Thank you so much
    Edited by Captain8504 on July 9, 2016 11:00AM
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    sunskater wrote: »

My understanding is you are looking for research pieces with training trait? If so, and you are PS4/NA, send me an ingame mail advising what type of armor (cloth, leather, or metal) you're looking for and I will send some along. I have hundreds of each trait gem, so no sweat.

Best,
    jt

What is your psn? I'm on Na server.