The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Returning player looking for a SPANISH friendly guild [EP]

jorgebouza
jorgebouza
Soul Shriven
Hi!

After a while I've returned to the game but I can't find an active and mature spanish guild. Currently I'm playing on Ebonheart Pact (European Megaserver).
There's no problem to join an international or latin america guild but I do prefer a Spanish (european) one mainly because the time zone.

Después de un tiempo sin jugar estoy buscando una guild española activa, amistosa y con jugadores adultos a ser posible. Ahora mismo estoy jugando en Ebonheart Pact (Megaserver Europeo).
No me importa unirme a una guild internacional o de latinoamérica pero prefiero una española (de Europa) por aquello de los horarios.

Ah! Suelo estar conectado a última hora de la tarde/noche, por si alguien se apiada de mí y quiere invitarme :)

My in game username is @yatima

Cheers!
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    While there is nothing wrong with having or promoting a Spanish speaking guild, we've had to remove a couple of comments because our forums only support English, French, and German. So we ask that if you are going to post that it be either with translation or in English.
    Staff Post