The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nakozay Mio (NA) (PS4) (San Antonio, TX) (Local) (All Alliances)

Atramento_Cor
Atramento_Cor
Soul Shriven
Trevan, Thzina, Santi

Hello, citizens of Tamriel. My name is Atramento, a dragonknight pyromancer in the ESO game. I am Nakozay Mio's guild keeper. My responsibilities are to oversee the economy & treasury of our guild plus the social media sites we have.

Myself and others included are currently recruiting for Nakozay Mio. We are a guild for the Elder Scrolls Online on the PS4 console and are currently based in the Daggerfall Covenant (but we are not restricted to only there). We are local to San Antonio, Texas and accept members from the city and the surroundings areas regardless of gender, religion, race, etc.

Our guild is not built on ridiculous, hindering rules. Instead, we are a social guild and choose to focus on community and relationships. The goal of our guild is to bring the members of our geographical area closer together through a mutual love for our game. We will have different events within our social circle such as PvP events, Dungeon Delving, etc, along with group events out of the game.

Our guild creed is "Trevan, Thzina, Santi" which loosely translated from the Khajiit language means "Friendship, Honesty, Serenity". Our official guild colors are blue, pale gold and green, representing the three qualities of our creed.

If you are 18 years or older and live in San Antonio, TX or surrounding areas and are interested in joining us, fill-out the application on our website here (preferred method).

You can also leave a reply at the bottom of the discussion with your PSN ID so we can contact you (optional method).

Any questions regarding the guild application or in-general, contact me personally through PSN at "Atramento_Cor" or our email "nakozaymio@gmail.com".

Hope to see you in the game.
Edited by Atramento_Cor on July 6, 2016 3:08PM