Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ESO Economy Pricing

fr0stee32
fr0stee32
Hey there everyone,

Wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a reliable, quality place to find the current "going rates" for items in the ESO economy. I have just joined my first trading guild, after almost 500 hours of play, and am looking to list some of my finer wares. Thanks for the help.

• Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    What platform/server are you on? I keep a pretty extensive, updated pricing list in my signature below, but it's only useful to the Xbox NA community.
  • Calidus1
    Calidus1
    ✭✭
    For PC/MAC i use Master Merchant or MM
    esoui.com/downloads/info928-MasterMerchant.html
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fr0stee32 wrote: »
    Hey there everyone,

Wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a reliable, quality place to find the current "going rates" for items in the ESO economy.

If your not on PC with access to addons, then:

Go to Elden Root, Rawkla, Wayrest or other major trading area. Peruse the Guild Stores paying attention to the items recently listed, and ignore most things that have been listed for more than 2 weeks (those are either rare items or overpriced items or both). That will give you an idea of what things are listed for and usually sell for. You don't have to hit all the Kiosks in the game, just about 10 or 15 of them and you will know what the market prices are.

Also, if your in a Guild, if you look in the Guild Sales History, you will see what items have recently sold and for what price.

Commodity prices don't fluctuate all that much. Commodities are materials and recipes that everyone sells. Gear prices are all over the place, with CP160 Stamina and Magic items commanding the highest, usually 6 figure or upper 5 figure, prices. Less than CP160 dropped set items are not selling for much from what I can tell, like 100 to 500 per item, if that. Intricate items for decon go for prices close to what an Ornate of the same type will vendor for.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"