Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An experiment in storytelling.

Xellos77
Xellos77
✭✭✭
Hey ESO community.

I'll begin by saying that I enjoy the myriad changes and updates with ESO. Some people are unhappy and others are thrilled. With the addition of DLC and augmentation of game mechanics I can safely say the game has improved since release on console. I've taken short breaks here and there and assisted with the creation and sustain of guilds within the EP faction.

One of the things that I've missed out on is the role play (RP) aspects of ESO. With text chat coming to console (I'm on PS4) I believe it will open the door for more options with the community. I'd like to try and pull some roleplayers together so, much like in days gone by, we can experience some in-character fun. I'm looking to start an RP guild, but not just any RP guild. I would like to also coordinate with other RP guilds out there so we can work together in creating a great experience for everyone involved.

The idea I have is centered around World of Darkness (WoD) lore. Sadly, the WoD mmo was cancelled and we'll never see what could have been. More specifically, I want to focus on vampires and werewolves. I know, I know; plenty of vampire and werewolf guilds out there. Some even RP. But I'm thinking beyond this. Those familiar with WoD lore know that vast amounts of material exists laying out culture, clans, bloodlines, sects, and much more. Those with intimate knowledge also are familiar with less common lore, which I wish to explore: the highly secretive sect of kindred known as the Inconnu.

I'm looking for people to invest one of their 5 guild slots interested in some WoD styled RP. Due to game mechanics true WoD play can never be completely emulated, but options exist for guild to guild storytelling. As this is a literal ground-up operation, I'm not clear on logistics. I only have a skeleton of what I'd like to begin working with.

Let me be clear this is not going to be a hardcore endeavor. I do have an outline I can share with interested parties and encourage preexisting guilds to inquire about interaction.

In looking back on games like Ultima Online, I find that RP has been a dying art since those days. I'm hoping some interested people will be intrigued enough to contact me for more information.

Thanks for baring with me and this wall of text. My psn is Xellos77. Contact me with any questions or interest.
Ebonheart Pact/PS4/NA