The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A wanderer returns... (Does anyone have a place to stay?)

thejeeva
thejeeva
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I'm Mark, 34 - Live in England (Ipswich) and i'm returning to ESO after a prolonged absence (almost a year). I'm looking to join a guild on the EU server, for casual players (i play maybe one day a week and weekends), who welcomes those who take in the scenery and want to explore the full PvE content the game offers. I don't ever PvP so not interested in that side of things really.

I am kind of starting out again from scratch, though i do have a few older characters (NB L27 was my main), so i can take in all the early stuff again.

What has brought me back? A little more time, to chat with people and make some in-game mates and the feeling that ESO has more to offer.

Important things to know about me -
  • I don't use teamspeak etc as it annoys the GF at weekends... Ha.
  • I would need an English speaking guild as i haven't spoke French since i was 16 and only know a little Spanish...
  • I reckon i'd be on 20 hours a week or so
  • I'll probably be levelling new characters for the next few months or so.
  • I like to play all races and classes
  • I am a bit of a crafter so would like to be able to buy and sell with other players through the guild

So lazy-g*t that i am, i thought i'd post here rather than trawl the forum looking at each guild to see if they are recruiting and if i'd suit them...

Hoping i'll get some avenues to explore! I will be in-game when servers are up 05/07/16 and also all day 06/07/16

Thanks,

M
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Mark,

I want to invite you to our Guild.
    Please look at our Thread and visit the website for more information.
    (http://mystics-teso.enjin.com)

If you like what you see and want to check it out: register at the website.

Regards,
    DeRaaf