The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't invite anyone.

LovesLost13
I can't make my own group inviting anyone to a group it says they declined the invite but they actually accepted it.. I can't even be promoted to leader in a group, I do not understand whats going on.. i did this with a lower lvl amd someone that is the roughly the same level as me.. so it can't be a lvl issue i am having could it? So i have no idea whats going on.. anyone having this issue or have an idea on how to fix this? It was only like this after the maintenance.
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    have you checked out the new items in the crown store?
    i heard the poison doctor costume has fixed this issue for unconfirmed individuals that i dont know.
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't make my own group inviting anyone to a group it says they declined the invite but they actually accepted it.. I can't even be promoted to leader in a group, I do not understand whats going on.. i did this with a lower lvl amd someone that is the roughly the same level as me.. so it can't be a lvl issue i am having could it? So i have no idea whats going on.. anyone having this issue or have an idea on how to fix this? It was only like this after the maintenance.

I had this problem as well the other night while helping my guild assemble a training run for Maw of Lorkaj. It isn't related to level as we were all max leveled and CP capped. It seemed to persist when I swapped toons. Our group was a cross faction group. I've suspicions that my alting from one of my AD toons to my DC tank may be a contributing factor, but haven't worked out the particular set of conditions that reproduces the problem. My relogging completely out of the game seemed to have fixed it. It is unclear what's causing the grouping problems though.

@ZOS_GinaBruno FYI
  • LovesLost13
    I have relogged as well. but the issue still persists even today. hopefully this gets fixed of whatever i am dealing with in the patch maintenance... v.v
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Same thing happens to me. My guild members are telling me "I'll invite you, you're bugged". It happens too often for me. And it stays for 1-2 days. And theeeeeen I'm fine for some days and then it's bugged again. Same with the rollback.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • LovesLost13
    This event is sadly still taking its toll on me..I still can't invite anyone to a group nor even be promoted in the party..