The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild, Daggerfall Covenant.

Katharyna
Katharyna
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

My name is Katharyna, i'm new to the forum! I play ESO for about 2 weeks now..
I'm looking for a guild who can help mii with leveling up, questing, and some tips for my nightblade/ wood elf build, maybe later pvp? I just want to have a great time!
I had many problems when i began my journey in Tamriel.. I had to search on google very often.
I hope there's a guild who feeling adressed to mii message?!
Edited by Katharyna on July 4, 2016 10:54PM
Daggerfall Covenant, Stamina Nightblade, Wood Elf. (EU)
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, you are more than welcome with us!
    If you leave your PSN we will add you to the guild.
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Katharyna
    Katharyna
    Soul Shriven
    My PSN; Katharyna
    I just like to have my own name :p
    Daggerfall Covenant, Stamina Nightblade, Wood Elf. (EU)
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    You can join our guild
  • Tristynne
    Tristynne
    Soul Shriven
    If you're looking for a wood-elf guild, you are welcome in Green Pact Bosmer. We're a brand new trade guild in the Aldmeri Dominion. GPB is a Green-Pact inspired trade guild for those who enjoy role-playing a Bosmer. My Bosmer always has trouble finding Green-Pact friendly materials and recipes she can use, especially starting out. This guild aims to fix that. Share tips and tricks for Green-Pact friendly crafting. Trade Green-Pack friendly materials, recipes, potions, and more! Crafting assistance and universal bank access for easy and free trading. Message @Tristynne in game for an invite.

(If you're not familiar with the Green Pact, c.f. UESP Green Pact page for lore details.)
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    You can join our guild. We can add you.