Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hats and Masks i would like to see added in ESO

BruhItsOver9000
BruhItsOver9000
✭✭✭✭✭
The middle one, the asian conical hat, for the wayfarer. dvquU8f.jpg

A pirate bandana, this one is for the role players.
lmYpXk7.png

A hood that covers your face in darkness, this one is for the dark lords.
t1HiDLW.jpg

A face mask, this one is for the assassins or rogues like me.
uXEDExP.jpg

Now this one is for the players who completed all of the base game achievements.
fECe0r6.jpg

and your probably thinking, well what if i don't play pvp or pve. you get this for completing all of the pvp or pve achievements.
L1tQncW.jpg

Can someone tag ZOS for me. Also feel free to add your own.

WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do like the samurai look, all my characters have soul-shriven swords cause they're awesome!
    Options
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but we have cadwells helmet..... how could we possibly ever need anything else? :D
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would prefer a mechanism which allows you to choose if you show a store hat, part of a costume or your armour on your head.

Only some costumes are suitable for khajiit because she always wears her lucky level 14 hat.

Therefore if a costume covers the head it is not suitable for this one under the present system.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The middle one, the asian conical hat, for the wayfarer. dvquU8f.jpg

Big Hat Logan? Is that you?
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
    Options
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bandanas are already in the game, iirc some npc are wearing them, so I guess we'll see them sooner or later.

For the sugegasa, It'd be cool to have them with the Vvardenfell dlc when it will come, since there were the gondoliers in Vivec that used to wear them :D
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of these please! And NO MORE hats that cut our hair!!!!

17624723.jpg

14888680.jpg

14886190.jpg

14888654.jpg

14888981.jpg

2939485.jpg

medieval_hat2.jpg

medieval-handmade-titanium-crown-swan.jpg

torque15.jpg

99ac122b6ccb64195c66c096d4705aee.jpg

a5f51c8a06c3193be438e908dfd87e09.jpg

71JB2UhZaVL._UX679_.jpg

Options
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the wilderking mask.
    Options
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark lord plz
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

Options
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top hat plz
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I desperately want THIS mask WITHOUT a hood!
    15f560ea-77bb-4c6b-9fb2-00dcd9dc3782_zpsauhimbxh.png

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just lots of cool masks in general please!

5ffc6c4c27cddda957fc4cd26c969b1f.jpg

958346_Black-And-Gold-Mezza-Colombina-Venetian-Masquerade-Mask__71526.1419931863.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

m1.png

c486772f71aa3b59b01ed03ea27d2460.jpg

m31000c_1.jpg

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, no one else???

Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

Did you not read ZOS's response to that thread? All of them are going to remove your hair and any jewelry that you may have on your characters head or face. There is going to be a super expensive new type of hat that we have yet to see which will include its own wig/hairstyle that cannot be changed.

With that being the case, I don't care about any new hats that they may release. I won't buy one, nor even try one on in the Crown Store. I don't support lazy programmers with my hard earned money. Ever.
    Options
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Fez - Fezes are cool!
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell will probably bring a Morrowind-style Gondolier style, as well as some Redoran Bonemold headwear.

Watchman's Helm hat, for when your formalwear needs a more rustic, salty flavor.

255jhco.jpg
    signing off
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »

Did you not read ZOS's response to that thread? All of them are going to remove your hair and any jewelry that you may have on your characters head or face. There is going to be a super expensive new type of hat that we have yet to see which will include its own wig/hairstyle that cannot be changed.

With that being the case, I don't care about any new hats that they may release. I won't buy one, nor even try one on in the Crown Store. I don't support lazy programmers with my hard earned money. Ever.

What is so disappointing to me is, that they make an elven hat, where elven ears are not taken into account - this is just absolutely lazy and with so little thought put into it. At least on that race, where the hat is supposed to fit, it should fit without any flaws.
    Edited by Lysette on July 6, 2016 3:23PM
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »

What is so disappointing to me is, that they make an elven hat, where elven ears are not taken into account - this is just absolutely lazy and with so little thought put into it. At least on that race, where the hat is supposed to fit, it should fit without any flaws.

While leaving you bald as well.
    Options
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this thread is active again. THANK YOU.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »

While leaving you bald as well.

Strangely enough that kiss-me-not hat has hair, well on some avatars, on others I am not so sure. But that hat looks so weird, they make 2 hats, and one of those is basically not wearable because ears clip and the other is abstruse. And the other is grey - where white, grey and black are those colors which are the hardest to match with other pieces - I don't know, has none of them any taste when it comes to colors.
    Edited by Lysette on July 6, 2016 3:33PM
    Options
  • Tiny_Templar
    Tiny_Templar
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to see more hats in the game, and it would be great if ZOS integrated hats into more quest and exploration achievements. For instance, when you complete all quests in an alliance zone you could be rewarded with a hat that fits the lore of that zone (Redguard inspired veil/head wrap for DC, Altmer bycoket for AD, Dragon Priest mask for EP) I think that role-players would like this option, especially if you are playing a traveller character, wandering from place to place collecting hats and other collectibles seems a pretty natural thing for a traveller to do :)
    Shaetha - Little Wood Elf Shaetha was born in Falenesti. Unlike many of her Bosmer peers, the natural talent for archery missed a generation.
    J'izul Silent Paws - Stealthy nightblade born in Rawl'kha. When he's not thieving for skooma, he enjoys fishing and cooking.
    Kynirah Tyrathem - Dunmer elder of Mournhold, wise in the ways of the Dragon.
    Kynreth Tyrathem - Daughter of Kynirah, new to the abilities dragon blood offers. A skilful young alchemist and chef.
    Estelia Thalvokina - An Altmer Mage who dreamed of being a healer, before learning her talent for dark destruction magic.
    Horatius Colonia - A dashingly good looking Imperial knight, born in Anvil.
    Wyress Gwyneth - Born in Skyrim, this young Breton Mage spends her days protecting nature in Valenwood.
    Forge-Wife Morag - Betnikh-born Morag showed aptitude for smithing from a young age, and now never leaves her station.
    Options
  • fakingfocused
    fakingfocused
    ✭✭✭
    Stygian (ancient Nord helm) hat please!! And maybe hair that protrudes the helmets/hats. Kind of like the Nordic warrior featured on the cover art.
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So of the 2 hats released so far...one leaves your hair and the other suddenly gives you short hair. WHY ZOS? And what are you going to do with hats in the future? Please tell me that all future hats will NOT make our charters bald!

Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A thing I'd wish they fixed, was not showing the neck when wearing a mask covering the mouth.. That always ruins it for me..

Like this one for example
    Assassins-League-Robe-Female-Close-Front.jpg
    Options
  • ShirleyShine
    ShirleyShine
    ✭✭✭
    I do like the samurai look, all my characters have soul-shriven swords cause they're awesome!

<3 Wait until you see the Assassin style swords!
    War....war never changes
    Options
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3 Wait until you see the Assassin style swords!
    Assassin league style? They look bad.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

Options
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $(KGrHqJ,!i4FCqnCBv))BQwSDeKK7!~~60_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
    Options
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Going to add some head accessories as well, but generally in terms of head gear, this is what I'd like to see:
    s-l225.jpg
    gothic_hat_056.jpg
    il_fullxfull.493804738_6gaz.jpg
    168.png
    side.jpg
    dscn1100.jpg
    sol_5279_0_0.jpg
    Options
  • Drakoleon
    Drakoleon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mickey mouse& friends please!
    Options
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have this mask. It's almost like my renfest one..

Wilderking_zpsj3nabvgt.jpg[/url]

Wilderdruid_zps9vdzauwj.jpg
    Edited by Zardayne on August 1, 2016 1:55PM
    Options
  • Granzadabur
    Granzadabur
    ✭✭
    I'd like to have the Mane's hat
    Options