Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone wanna help?

Businessmaster
Hello, everyone! I have a few recipes i'm going to use to powerlevel my provisioning. I spent all of my gold trying to get ingredients and find them, but I can't get any. Will anyone be willing to spare some from the following list? I'll return whatever I don't use!

Poultry, jazbay grapes, barley, guarana, metheglin, rice, acai berry, honey, comberry, ginger, surilie grapes, mint, and seaweed
  • Businessmaster
    I'm on the PS4, name is stowaway8888
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NA or EU?
    Edited by DannyLV702 on July 3, 2016 10:12PM
  • Businessmaster
    NA
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you still don't have the materials, I can send some to you once I get off work in about 4-5 hours
  • Businessmaster
    That would be great, thanks!
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool I've sent all the items you asked for. Check your inbox, they'll be in 3 different messages
  • Businessmaster
    Managed to max out my provisioning! You want the ingredients back?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah man I got plenty lol