Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Craft as fast as you can deconstruct

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This needs to be an option, you can rapidly deconstruct objects as fast as you push the button when it's a stack of the same item. It would be nice if you're mass crafting the same thing repeatedly to be able to do it within the same speed as you destroying items. This would be especially useful with Enchanting, the flavor of hearing the runes being called out gets very annoying quickly when you just want the the glyph to be made especially when I'm trying to do 50 of the same rune combo for alts to level up on deconstructing. Multi-craft addons can bypass it to craft faster than it calls out the rune order, so why can't the player do it in base game?
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I constantly fail to actually make my last item when doing writs. I get impatient and exit out as soon as I hear the sound, forgetting every time that I have to wait to see the item pop up before it actually counts as made. It would be nice if items were made as soon as you hit the button.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is what I want... to be able to have the ability to "improve" items without having to always manually select how many tempers I want to use. Let me have the option of checking a permanent "100%" and that way each time I improve it will always use the full amount necessary. This becomes a real pain when you're crafting a full set of gear and even worse when you're making multiple sets for alts.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • AmakarGranaen
    AmakarGranaen
    ✭✭✭
    True!
    Cthulhu is coming, look busy
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Here is what I want... to be able to have the ability to "improve" items without having to always manually select how many tempers I want to use. Let me have the option of checking a permanent "100%" and that way each time I improve it will always use the full amount necessary. This becomes a real pain when you're crafting a full set of gear and even worse when you're making multiple sets for alts.

That would be especially helpful when you're improving a lot of stuff and start to get into a routine and forget which stage of improvement you're on. It really sucks when you forget that you're making something blue, not green, and forget to add that third temper. Because that 25% chance of failure comes out to a 100% rate of failure, in my experience.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ADarklore are you on PC/Mac? If yes, use this addon: AutoMaxImprovement
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lotsa add-ons help for PC.

But agree with ideas here for future improvements to core game.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add a check box asking:

"How many will you create?"

[Insert Number]

Done.