Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Could someone help me with a build?

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Im a sorcerer running desto and resto staffs. Bar 1:
Inner light, force pulse, daderic minefield, liquid lightning and crytal frag

bar 2:
Boundless storm, power surge l, hardened ward, harness magikia, healing ward

Ive got 24k magikia unbuffed
11k health unbuffed
9k stamina unbuffed
Mag recovery is 1075
Health recovery 309
Spell damage 1390
Weapon damage 1110
Spell crit 64.5%
Weapon crit 39%
Spell resistance 10481
Physical resistance 8666

Magika 54 points
Health 10 points

Im champion rank 239
Im a vamp
Championpoints
45 magicain
35 archanist
14 elborn
21 elemental expert
12 spell erosion
32 thaumaturge
25 thicked skinned
26 elemental defeneder
29 quick recovery

What can i do to improve my stats. I want to have a build i can use in vet dungeons. Im struggling to complete vet dungeons
  • Rockndude
    Rockndude
    Make sure you are feeding to get your vampirism to stage 1 so you don't take flame damage because most vet dungeons have a ton of flame damage. Put all your attribute points into magicka. i would do an even split between thaumaturge and elemental expert and sprinkle just a few points into penetration and crit until you get more champ points because these are what increases your damage the most.

Skill wise: inner light, force pulse/crushing shock, liquid lightning, crystal frag, bound aegis on destro bar making sure to medium attack weave; empowered ward, harness or dampen magicka, boundless storm, power surge, bound aegis. I only would use resto staff to restore magic. You shield up and do damage with power surge to heal so this is why using a resto skill is not necessary. Ultimate OVERLOAD!! This ulti is why sorcs have such great dps in dungeons!!!

Also, gear wise, 5 piece julianos with max magicka glyphs, 2 piece kena, 3 arcane willpower jewelry. any flame staff will do until you get maelstrom staff just make sure it is sharpened or nirnhoned. Make your flame staff gold first!!! Then worry about increasing your armor to gold. Get spell damage glyphs for your willpower set. Use all light armor with 2 infused traits on the shirt and legs and the rest devines or you can go all devines since these will give you the most benefits to your dps.

I know it is a lot but I hope this helps! I personally use 2 nirnhoned torugs pact swords in place of the resto because it increases my damage while using overload.

These are all things I wish I knew sooner than I did and I am fortunate to have great guildmates that have helped me a ton. If you are on xb1 na aldmeri dominion send me a friend request and I could discuss this further.
    Edited by Rockndude on July 4, 2016 3:31AM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't go duel wield this patch destro/resto the way to go this patch.

5 piece Julianos with max magicka glyphs on all gear, infused on chest, leggings and divines everything else, 2 piece molag kena, 3 arcane willpower jewelry. If you can't get molag kena 3x seducer for sustain is good too head, shoulders and fire staff with nirnhoned.

Try putting more attributes into magicka you don't really need any in health unless your doing Vet Maelstrom Arena and even then its iffy.

Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.