Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Divine Legends is looking to recruit on the Ebonheart alliance!

rebornhunter25
Hey everyone, I am currently looking to expand my PS4 Ebonheart Alliance guild :) we are a laid back and chill group who welcome all people of any level, race, or skill for anything to do with ESO in general! so if your newbie or even a vet and havent joined a guild yet, let me welcome you in advance

We will do really anything involving ESO which includes but not limited to help with

Crafting - Questing - Dungeons - Grinding -

and if you need just someone to talk to about that horrible day your having, we do that too! we do it all and we welcome you! All I really ask out of anyone is that you contribute the best you can, and be respectful to other guildes :) Im not a tyrant guildmaster, If your busy and cant be on 247.. Hey we get it! real life comes first :D so if your interested in joining this awesome guild, drop your name and Ill add you or shoot me a message on PSN through my name "Darkslayer24" because being in a guild should be fun and not stressful
Its just a game, not real life... don't take it seriously