The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A humble request

Siriana_IthilRakka
14 years ago, a Vah'Shir kitten named Siriana was born in the city of Shar'Val, on the moon colony above Norrath. She spent 5 years adventuring, exploring, fighting and protecting the citizens of Norrath with her soulmate Bettik, and her loyal companion, Spot.

Flash forward to 2016, and Siriana has awoken in a new fuzzy vessel, in a new world filled with adventure and fun and interesting, engaging characters and stories. Her soulmate is here with her, but her companion is not, and he is sorely, sorely missed. :'(

This one humbly requests of the good people at ZOS an Orange Senche Tiger. It can be a cosmetic pet, or even better, a sorcerer pet transmog skin. Maybe even one that has to be earned in Tamriel instead of one that can just be bought with the foreign "dollar". This may not be lore appropriate, but this one thinks it would be very, very cool! <3

Please help bring Spot home! Here is an old picture of him, in the back, behind the man with the funny looking face! :)
a36c2aae8bea4950cf5d41fe16d5e12c.jpg

• Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I recall correctly, this mount was released on pc for 300+ days of subscription as a loyalty reward.

Not sure if it ever will come back unfortunately. Have yet to see a repeated mount so far in my playtime.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, this mount was released on pc for 300+ days of subscription as a loyalty reward.

Not sure if it ever will come back unfortunately. Have yet to see a repeated mount so far in my playtime.

Well, OP is asking for a pet senche tiger cub it seems, not a mount.

They could add it as a recolor of the lion senche cub maybe.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Siriana_IthilRakka
    It could be a recolour of the white, or black senche tiger cosmetic pets. I own both already, but the orange is clearly missing :)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want a Bengal Tiger's Senche kid version?
  • Siriana_IthilRakka
    Yeah.. Like one of these, but in Bengal tiger orange :)

ad321f7f98b65d74f93262823deef88c.jpg

how I imagine my future Spot could look! :D
    1cc0fd6463cb3181bca6a96225eb9d17.jpg