Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Functionality Improvements

MikeTheeElder
MikeTheeElder
✭✭
I'm just curious if we're ever going to see any improvements to Guild roster and bookkeeping functions? They did change the roster to an aggravating scrolling mechanism, but I'd say it's worse than before because it constantly leaps back to the top every time the roster changes for any reason. It makes it hard to go through the roster and make notes, do removals, etc.. Also, is there any way they could add an bookkeeping function where every time a member makes a deposit it gets tracked both in the overall tally like it does now, and also to the individual member notes so that donations can be easily kept track of?
Guilds are such an imperative part of this game, both as a social device and as the core of the games economy, that I would think improving their functionality would be something of importance. I used to keep the books for a large guild on XBNA but had to stop because it was far too time consuming tracking weekly donations alone. I think it's well past time to lend the folks who put in the effort and time to run these guilds some assistance.