The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Searching Material Farmer

XEUR0NIX
XEUR0NIX
Soul Shriven
Hello guys,
Welcome guys ,
im looking for a guys who has fun with farming materials like ore or cottn
ill pay u for every 200x ore for excample

if u are interested just send me ingame a message @XEURONIX

im on EU server
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is against the forum rules (hypocritical from me, I know). You aren't really allowed to make threads for marketing purposes. It's easy to find people in guild chats and such for this sort of stuff.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on July 1, 2016 4:15AM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • XEUR0NIX
    XEUR0NIX
    Soul Shriven
    oh sry i thought in this forum is a WTS/WTB part but i didnt find it

sry i rly didnt know that
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Yes as the member had mentioned above, please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. With that in mind, we've gone ahead and closed this thread. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread. You may be able to find someone by advertising this in game perhaps, or by searching the Guild Traders for ore and such.

Thank you for understanding!
    Edited by [Deleted User] on July 1, 2016 5:41PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.