The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

IDEA: VDSA Leaderboards

Tremors
Tremors
✭✭✭
Can we expect to see a weekly VDSA leaderboard with the new patch (Update 11), similar to VMA leaderboards? I imagine not, however I think it could be a really cool idea to pull VDSA out of the 12 man trial leader-board rotation and give it it's own 4 man leader-board each week. I don't think it would need to guarantee a weapon, but a guarantee of a Gold Jewellery OR Weapon piece from the selected VDSA sets and weapons, for the top 100 players (not groups).

Anyone else have thoughts on this? With the improved difficulty, etc, I believe it should prove it's worth for a lot of players, making the leader-boards competitive.

I'll be running this a lot anyway because I really enjoy the content, however I think a lot of people would enjoy the guarantee of a gold item when hitting a great leader-board score.
Passionfruit GM - PC NA
Godslayer | Dawnbringer