Mines

baltic1284
baltic1284
✭✭✭
I have been playing for some time now and I am wondering is there more they can add to the game and I say yes there is. Mines theme selves I can see mines being added easily if done right. Let say you do a simple quest for the first mine and you clear it out. You then can have an option of buying that mine, this would allow players to use a mine to gather resources like Iron ore or High Iron. This would also add to the civil war factions for those that do that a resource that can be defending adding more dynamics to the game. This would be added threw a Add On or expansion that would be bought by the player threw the Crown store and such. This would add mines to all areas a player can play that they can obtain threw purchase of in game gold. You then could mine the mine itself only once per day and only to the maximum amount that area you can get if you collected all the open ore lying around. Only available to players that buy that Expansion or add on to the game, regular way of getting the resource would be available also for players that don't want to purchase the expantion and or add on. This could make the company more money and also players could get exlusive access to a mine that would tracked per character separate and allow for more investmnent into the skills they affect.