The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

achievement reward skill?

ibirella
ibirella
Soul Shriven
the other day I unlocked an achievement and it briefly said on the screen that I'd unlocked some skill. I didn't read it quickly enough, though, and I can't find any additional skills showing anywhere. is there a list somewhere with skills you can unlock with achievements or a certain number of achievement points? and do they show in my profile somewhere?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you unlock the TG and DB skill lines by visiting Abah's Landing and the Gold Coast. You also get the jackal and assassin personality as a reward for visiting. Maybe it was one of those?
  • ibirella
    ibirella
    Soul Shriven
    I think you unlock the TG and DB skill lines by visiting Abah's Landing and the Gold Coast. You also get the jackal and assassin personality as a reward for visiting. Maybe it was one of those?

nope
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to achievements and it'll say recent ones at the top.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • ibirella
    ibirella
    Soul Shriven
    Go to achievements and it'll say recent ones at the top.

unfortunately, I got a bunch of other achievements in the meantime....

no one know anything about skills linked to achievements? i found this: "Achievements in ESO are not just for fun. You can get special gear, skills and other rewards. Try to get as many points as you can."
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IIRC there may be ONE achievement that comes with a skill point, probably Dungeon. But not 100% sure. As a rule, all you get from achievements are dyes and titles.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When you go to Hew's Bane for the first time and if you haven't yet by collecting a Thieves Trove you unlock the Thieves Guild skill line. Dark Brotherhood skill line unlocks when you first start using the Blade of Woe. Fighter's Guild, Mage's Guild, and Undaunted all unlock when you get initiated. Assault and Support unlock on your first visit to Cyrodiil. Werewolf and Vampire unlock when you complete the quest after getting bitten or purchase the curse from the Crown Store.

Take your pick from whichever one matches what you did lol
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • ibirella
    ibirella
    Soul Shriven
    hmmm, whatever I unlocked, it wasn't a new skill line! :/