The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dreugh King Slayer Set

Articulemort
Articulemort
✭✭✭
Where can one find the cp160 version of this(dreugh king slayer) set? My buddy wants it and I can't find anything on it besides SO drops cp140.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by Articulemort on June 30, 2016 12:53PM
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum Ophidia and Maw of Lorkhaj (Thieves Guild Trial). You can also buy the pieces from guild traders, but it isn't cheap.
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, he figured he could get a full set for 150k-ish on Xbox. I just wanted to see where they drop. Don't wanna spend 150k for something that easily farmed, you know. But thanks @Jazbay_Grape, I appreciate it.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesn't drop in MOL. Only sanctum. MOL drops the Dro M'artha sets and worm cult, hircine and Ebon stuff.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • xX_NachtJager_xx
    xX_NachtJager_xx
    ✭✭✭
    Try 150k per piece lol.
    CP460 Magsorc, Stamblade, Templar Healer, DK Tank. AKA the drunken nord
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down to 2-3k a peice now
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know which server you're on, but at least for EU Dreugh King Slayer Set isn't that expensive. 5 piece armor set runs typically 60-70k. If you're mixing armor and jewelry it can be even cheaper.

Just have to search and search through Guild Stores. Takes forever but will save you a lot of gold.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, he figured he could get a full set for 150k-ish on Xbox. I just wanted to see where they drop. Don't wanna spend 150k for something that easily farmed, you know. But thanks @Jazbay_Grape, I appreciate it.

Lol, 150k good luck with that. Maybe you will find it but some of the pieces sell for 100k.

If you are NA PS4 I could get you an invite to a guild that is probably still running SO weekly.
    Edited by bryanhaas on August 16, 2016 4:49PM
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Articulemort ...not sure if you found your gear yet, or, which platform your playing, but, went shopping last night and found most pieces (purple) for under 5k, jewelry for less than 10k (ps4/na) at the guild stores...

The trick is finding decent traits for the armor...a while lot of "training" pieces out there...the jewelry alone really have a nice 2/3 piece buff...good luck...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this set, I have 4 Stam toons using it atm. 3 jewelry and 2 heavy or 1 heavy and a 2 hder. Works awesome for farming nodes plus the Weapon damage is just great.
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    @geonsocal Thanks boss, this was actually a post from a while ago, my buddy found his gear, paid like 200k total at the time, ran it for about 30 seconds and didn't like it. The price took a dramatic drop rather quickly, this post was from around when it first came out at the traders.

It's a cool set, but there's definitely much better sets out there for Stam tools.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Articulemort ...man, I have to stop myself from that late night guild store shopping - more than once I've picked up stuff, wore it once then straight to the bank :s

I really like the 3pc jewelry set - it looks like it works better than the agility set...I can make up the stamina loss w/o agility with a armor glypth...the extra health is always welcomed too...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place