The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blade of Woe doesnt work

Leon119
Leon119
✭✭✭✭
The prompt doesnt show up at all with the bard and skald npcs in the rift :/
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one thinks she might have seen a patch note saying that the bards can do longer be killed.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bards and singers are probably the most satifying kills in any game...

... why are we being denied that satisfaction here?
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just throw rotten fruit like everybody else.

Psycho.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

Why are they the most satisfying kills? They are the most entertaining. That "I ran" something song is quite catchy. Especially, at the chapel in Anvil.. nice surprise to just sit back and watch the performance with those well-synched dancers.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red diamonds needed more red .
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »

Why are they the most satisfying kills? They are the most entertaining. That "I ran" something song is quite catchy. Especially, at the chapel in Anvil.. nice surprise to just sit back and watch the performance with those well-synched dancers.

"...and then he ate the priest."

First time I heard that Bob the Bard guy singing that I was just sitting there like "what in the actual..."

XD
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GreenhaloX wrote: »

They're really satisfying when they have a singing voice that sounds like nails on a chalk board.

And then there are the good looking and sounding singers, who I just love to hear and get to know after their performance. Nothing like a bit of pleasure before business, yes?

Hail Sithis
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Leon119
    Leon119
    ✭✭✭✭
    U can pickpocket them and u can 1 shot them with a heavy attack but the blade of woe just doesnt work :/