The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I can't stop

Asuryan11
Asuryan11
✭✭✭
I am not going to lie, I take breaks. Sometimes 3-4 months at a time. But as far as MMO games go(Black desert,Guild wars 2,Defiance,The secret world) to name my most played. ESO out does them all. The beauty of the game. And the lore that is the elder scrolls. Despite the problems this game has, how many times I am fed up with the state of the game and the crashes or the bugs I am always drawn back. I have looked at Camelot unchained and other MMO games coming out but they do not interest me or hold my attention like ESO. So I am here through thick and thin. Bring it on ESO please fix the problems we have currently in this game, listen to the feedback the veteran players on the PTS bring up and please be more vocal and communicate with the players as a whole. dont be afraid to hold back a DLC because of deadlines and other bull if it isn't up to the players on the PTS's standards. Communication and being one with the player base is key in my opinion and it goes a long way when interacting with those playing your game. It holds players in my opinion.
Edited by Asuryan11 on June 30, 2016 5:33AM
  • oxxalejandroxxo
    oxxalejandroxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    How much did ZOS pay you? Just kidding LOL
    Options
  • NightRyder36
    NightRyder36
    ✭✭
    ..Wait are you a filthy Khajiit kitty
    Options
  • Apocalypse1981
    Apocalypse1981
    ✭✭✭
    Its a great game!
    Pitty the bugs and the crappy support
    Options
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="Asuryan11;276017"Bring it on ESO please fix the problems we have currently in this game, listen to the feedback the veteran players on the PTS bring up and please be more vocal and communicate with the players as a whole..... It holds players in my opinion.[/quote]

Right. Fix things or if that's not possible in due time just TALK to us - like that thing with the dungeon finder. Some informations about that would be nice.

Options