The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New, upcoming motifs!

SirGabenOfSteamia
SirGabenOfSteamia
✭✭✭✭
Just found this post by imgur post with every single motif-to-be-added in the game!
http://imgur.com/a/uWyQI

Of course, we have the racial motifs:
Argonian
Imperial
Bosmer
Altmer
Orc
Khajiit
Redguard
Breton
Nord
Wood Elf

Then we have the exotic motifs:
Ancient Elf
Barbaric
Primal
Daedric
Dwemer
Glass
Mercenary
Akaviri
Dominion
Pact
Covenant
Soul-Shriven

After, we have the DLC motifs:
Xivkyn
Ancient Orc
Trinimac
Malacath
Outlaw
Abah's Watch
Thieves Guild
Assassin's League

And now, last and foremost, the unseen motifs:

First off, we have the Yokudan motif, which is pretty straightforward. Way of the Fire, Way of the Air, and Martial Knowledge's style.
gp_crwn_costumes_yokodan_1x1.jpg

Next, we have the Ra Gada motif, which confused me at first. It's actually just the Syvarra's Scales style.
Ra-Gada-style-concept-art.jpg

Later, we have the Skinchanger motif. Not very much is known about this other than the fact that it has to do with Hircine.

Then, we have the Ebony motif, which is basically just the Ebony Armory set in style form.
vqGziwO.jpg

And last off, we have the Minotaur Motif, which is the the Hide of Morihaus set in style form.
Minotaur-Inspired-Imperial-Arms-and-Armor.jpg

Now, we get into the juicy stuff:
First off, we got the Dromothra motif, which is the Lunar Bastion/Roar of Alkosh/Moondancer style from the Maw of Lorkhaj trial. That's pretty cool... except the armour really isn't. It looks kinda dumb for the effort you go through to get it.
Dro-mAthra-Heavy-Armor.jpg

Second off, we have the Celestial Motif, which is the Yokedan/Ophidian/Aetherian style from the Sanctum Ophidia/Hel Ra Citadel/ Aetherial Archive trials. A welcome addition. Never once got to play through a trial, let alone feast my eyes upon these beautiful motifs.
ESOTrialArmor_zps6f1268a7.jpg

Third off, we have the Draugr Motif, from the Stygian/Draugr's Heritage sets. Was never one for the Ancient Nordic look, but I'm sure a lot of other people are.
eso-draugr-polymorph-costume-male.jpg

Fourth off, we have the Morag Tong Motif, which is a completely brand-spanking new motif. Very chitinous.
gp_crwn_costumes_moragtong_1x1.jpg

Fifth off, we have the Hollowjack motif, which is some sort of Halloween-themed motif. We probably won't be seeing it for a very long time, but who knows? It'll probably be out before we even know it.
Crown-Motif-Hallowjack.png

And last, but, probably the most amazing out of all of them, we have the Grim Harlequin motif. Which is just about the coolest motif not-in-the-game-yet. Probably another Halloween-themed motif.
gp_crwn_costumes_grimharlequin_1x1.jpg

No sign of the Order of the Hour/Akatosh motif. I can only dream.
:'(:'(:'(
Edited by SirGabenOfSteamia on June 30, 2016 4:00AM
And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
"Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
And obey, he did.
  • Smileybones
    Smileybones
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing this.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey that album is me! I update every patch. Good job finding the images for the motifs.
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I like Yokudan and Minotaur best, rest are meh
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Hey that album is me! I update every patch. Good job finding the images for the motifs.

Well, it's a very satisfying album. By god did I almost crap my pants when I saw that celestial motif.
    :D
    And obey, he did.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Celestial makes me happy. :smiley: But no sign of Nedic? I'd think that would show up first.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celestial makes me happy. :smiley: But no sign of Nedic? I'd think that would show up first.

They won't as that style is found in crown store costumes. And next update you could dye them.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum Ophidia BoP gear is Yokudan style.

Excited to see Aether being craft able though since that was such an iconic style.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no way to know if Ebony style is actually the one from Ebon Armory, or Skinchanger the style from Hircine's Veneer. Those sets only come in heavy or medium respectively, and the weapons they come in are in the Soul-Shriven style.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    There's no way to know if Ebony style is actually the one from Ebon Armory, or Skinchanger the style from Hircine's Veneer. Those sets only come in heavy or medium respectively, and the weapons they come in are in the Soul-Shriven style.

You're absolutely right about the Skinchanger motif, but considering the fact that the Ebony Motif was written by a Nord living in Windhelm, I think it's only right to assume that it'll have to be the Ebony Armour from Skyrim.
    And obey, he did.
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The last 2 are costumes if dataminers are to be believed.
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for good work :)
  • Xerosus
    Xerosus
    ✭✭✭
    Akatosh is coming in the next update, along with Dark Brotherhood and Dro-M'othra.
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    i hope minotaur aren't butchered on females.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found this post by imgur post with every single motif-to-be-added in the game!
    http://imgur.com/a/uWyQI

Of course, we have the racial motifs:
    Argonian
    Imperial
    Bosmer
    Altmer
    Orc
    Khajiit
    Redguard
    Breton
    Nord
    Wood Elf

Then we have the exotic motifs:
    Ancient Elf
    Barbaric
    Primal
    Daedric
    Dwemer
    Glass
    Mercenary
    Akaviri
    Dominion
    Pact
    Covenant
    Soul-Shriven

After, we have the DLC motifs:
    Xivkyn
    Ancient Orc
    Trinimac
    Malacath
    Outlaw
    Abah's Watch
    Thieves Guild
    Assassin's League

And now, last and foremost, the unseen motifs:

First off, we have the Yokudan motif, which is pretty straightforward. Way of the Fire, Way of the Air, and Martial Knowledge's style.
    gp_crwn_costumes_yokodan_1x1.jpg

Next, we have the Ra Gada motif, which confused me at first. It's actually just the Syvarra's Scales style.
    Ra-Gada-style-concept-art.jpg

Later, we have the Skinchanger motif. Not very much is known about this other than the fact that it has to do with Hircine.

Then, we have the Ebony motif, which is basically just the Ebony Armory set in style form.
    vqGziwO.jpg

And last off, we have the Minotaur Motif, which is the the Hide of Morihaus set in style form.
    Minotaur-Inspired-Imperial-Arms-and-Armor.jpg

Now, we get into the juicy stuff:
    First off, we got the Dromothra motif, which is the Lunar Bastion/Roar of Alkosh/Moondancer style from the Maw of Lorkhaj trial. That's pretty cool... except the armour really isn't. It looks kinda dumb for the effort you go through to get it.
    Dro-mAthra-Heavy-Armor.jpg

Second off, we have the Celestial Motif, which is the Yokedan/Ophidian/Aetherian style from the Sanctum Ophidia/Hel Ra Citadel/ Aetherial Archive trials. A welcome addition. Never once got to play through a trial, let alone feast my eyes upon these beautiful motifs.
    ESOTrialArmor_zps6f1268a7.jpg

Third off, we have the Draugr Motif, from the Stygian/Draugr's Heritage sets. Was never one for the Ancient Nordic look, but I'm sure a lot of other people are.
    eso-draugr-polymorph-costume-male.jpg

Fourth off, we have the Morag Tong Motif, which is a completely brand-spanking new motif. Very chitinous.
    gp_crwn_costumes_moragtong_1x1.jpg

Fifth off, we have the Hollowjack motif, which is some sort of Halloween-themed motif. We probably won't be seeing it for a very long time, but who knows? It'll probably be out before we even know it.
    Crown-Motif-Hallowjack.png

And last, but, probably the most amazing out of all of them, we have the Grim Harlequin motif. Which is just about the coolest motif not-in-the-game-yet. Probably another Halloween-themed motif.
    gp_crwn_costumes_grimharlequin_1x1.jpg

No sign of the Order of the Hour/Akatosh motif. I can only dream.
    :'(:'(:'(

Of course there will be new motifs to sell in the crown store. This is ZO$ after all.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Trublz
    Trublz
    ✭✭✭
    Finally, Morag Tong is within my grasp!
    If I knew how to post an image id post the concept art of the MT. It looks a lot like the dragon bone armor of skyrim. I hope it has a similar flavor in game.

Also the celestial reminds me a lot of dread lord armor from SWTOR
    Edited by Trublz on July 1, 2016 5:13PM
    CP531 Air-eez Redguard DK DPS
    CP531 Hayd-eez Imperial DK Tank
    CP531 SomethinFishy Khajit NB DPS
    CP531 Heracl-eez Orc Sorc DPS
    CP531 Anark-eez Dark Elf DK DPS
    CP531 Herm-eez Breton Temp DPS
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Yokudan Motif picture has been around for a long time. Still waiting patiently for it, so we'll see if it ever gets released.

So, don't hold your breath for any of these, they could still be years away.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Xerosus
    Xerosus
    ✭✭✭
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »

Get ready for it buddy, i equiped the Morihaus gear on one of my female characters and it looks horrible.
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For reference, I've linked this thread in a post in the "ALL MOTIFS" thread, here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/260228/all-motifs-updated-list
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to all of these styles being added to the game.
    I love the diversity the player base will have now to fully customize the look that they are going after.

If only Mysticals was still online... :'(
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Hellbender27
    Hellbender27
    ✭✭
    OMG I just lost it !! Grim Harlequin motif.MUST HAVE THIS!@!!

Going to be going nuts until this motif is released. Like a kid waiting for Christmas morning lol!
    Edited by Hellbender27 on July 1, 2016 2:10PM
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG I just lost it !! Grim Harlequin motif.MUST HAVE THIS!@!!

Going to be going nuts until this motif is released. Like a kid waiting for Christmas morning lol!

Posts like this will pretty much guarantee that the motif will only be available on the crown store, and for like 6000 Crowns.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »
    For reference, I've linked this thread in a post in the "ALL MOTIFS" thread, here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/260228/all-motifs-updated-list

Thanks, bud.
    And obey, he did.
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minotaur helm + Ra Gada chest = deformed pegasus
    ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
    LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
  • Cazic
    Cazic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thanks OP. The number of motifs in this game is pretty impressive. I'm always seeing cool armor styles around. I'm rocking xyvkin and pact.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerosus wrote: »
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »

Get ready for it buddy, i equiped the Morihaus gear on one of my female characters and it looks horrible.

Even on my make characters, that set looks too huge and unnaturally fat.
  • Whoville
    Whoville
    Soul Shriven
    I got burned grinding for the Dwemer set only to drop it completely for a dropped sets and the undaunted sets just so I could do vet dungeons when they make those reforge-able, only then I'll be exited about craftable stuff
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting a long time for Yokudan
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akatosh will become craftable in Update 11 my friend :)

I'll just place this here......

My own Updated Motif Thread, which is pretty awesome right now tbh.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/260228/all-motifs-updated-list/p1
  • Flak
    Flak
    ✭✭✭✭
    Celestial and Yokudan pls!

GM of the progressive raiding Guild Ghosts and Goblins | Recruitment: Open

Roster

Flák - 50 Magicka DK DD
    Toxic Flák - 50 Stamina DK DD
    Flakká - 50 Magicka NB DD
    Sonic Flák - 50 Stam-Sorc DD
    Flákjack - 50 Stamplar DD
    Flák the Ripper - 50 StamNB DD
    Flakster - 50 Magicka Sorc DD
    Overwhelming Flak - 50 Magicka Templar Healer/DD
    Full Metal Flák - 50 Stamina DK Tank
    All Pact

YouTube
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Order of the hour motif was released I thought?
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk