The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Anyones connection keep timing out in orsinium? Xbox na

Redgrimm666
Redgrimm666
✭✭
Keeps happening to me. Its frustrating any suggestions or ideas what the problem may be?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay out of the entire DLC until they fix the game.

Sounds extreme but largely, the main city is going to cause you one of many existing problems for over the last 6 months that have gone unresolved.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭
    Ha damn that's weak. I've stayed out of orsinium until now. I hope they fix this soon
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just in the DLC areas, it happens in other normal areas on and off as well.
    Options
  • Jdevil_1018
    Jdevil_1018
    ✭✭✭
    Post a thread about this , any major city for me I get logged
    Options
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post a thread about this , any major city for me I get logged

Yup. Haven't had too many issues(some crashing but only once every few days until the last week) crashed to Xbox dashboard 4 times in 10 minutes yesterday just logging into grahtwood. Even vulkhel guard can crash if I go near the waypoint or too many people are hanging around casting. Some are lagging, others can't get on at all. Zos said they're working on it, hopefully it won't be too long...
    Options
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭
    Yeah man I don't *** much but that sucks!
    Options
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had my crafter stuck in Wrothfgar for about a week. I could not log on to him without crashing. Finally I tried a couple times at around 1AM and was able to escape. Will not be going back.

Nerf Wrothgar please.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
    Options
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭
    Damn that's a horror story
    Options