Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How do I get purple potentates?

Burning_Talons
Burning_Talons
✭✭✭✭✭
The PvP vendor only has blue and I keeo getting theives guild pieces
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleasd
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would answer if I knew what you were talking about
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you refering to Jewelry or Weapons/Armor? If the latter is what you want then simply upgrade them...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you refering to Jewelry or Weapons/Armor? If the latter is what you want then simply upgrade them...

Jewelry @UltimaJoe777
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Jewelry @UltimaJoe777

Then if it exists perhaps someone can tell you how to get it. If it does not exist you will likely have to settle with blue.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^This.^

Jewelry isn't upgradable (has never been). But, you sure can upgrade the sword and board with improvement items.

They don't drop as Rewards of the Worthy anymore.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Burning_Talons

i'm not sure exactly which box Blessing of the Potentates pieces drop from, but wait until Update 11.

The town capture mechanic adds new vendors who will sell you Purple CP160 pieces from the set you choose.

Basically goes like this:

• 20K AP to buy one piece of random Purple CP160 gear. It can drop in a large variety of sets.
    • 50K AP 0K AP to buy one piece of random Purple CP160. You choose which PvP set it drops in.

Hope this helped!
    Edited by Vaoh on June 29, 2016 8:52PM
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    @Burning_Talons

i'm not sure exactly which box Blessing of the Potentates pieces drop from, but wait until Update 11.

The town capture mechanic adds new vendors who will sell you Purple CP160 pieces from the set you choose.

• 20K AP to buy one piece of random Purple CP160 gear. It can drop in a large variety of sets.
    • 50K AP 0K AP to buy one piece of random Purple CP160. You choose which PvP set it drops in.

Hope this helped!

Does it have old sets like potentates?
    @Doncellius
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    @Burning_Talons

Hope this helped!

Does it have old sets like potentates?
    @Doncellius

It will be two weeks before I can test it with the template AP (NA PC). Maybe one of our European friends on one of the templates I saw running around in Haderus PTS can test and share the data in the random purple boxes. To be honest, I didn't see the set choices of the random purple boxes in the PTS natch potes ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 29, 2016 9:05PM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish we could at least upgrade jewelry.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish we could at least upgrade jewelry.

Jewelry Crafting is something Zenimax wants to do which should include this, but it's all a matter of when.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Burning_Talons
    @Taleof2Cities

Yes it does.

All of the old PvP sets brought back to CP160 with the Dark Brotherhood update (including Blessing of the Potentates) will be purchaseable from the town vendors when Update 11 drops.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, good sir.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple potatoes actually exist... I know its weird af, and I am definitely not trolling.
    Here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitelotte
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The purchasable boxes in Cyrodil broo blue CP 160 gear, blue only.

In August as part of Uodate 11, towns are captureable in Cyrodil as part of capturing a town a vendor open up that will either sell set pieces of boxes that will have purple weapons, armor, and jewelry for AP.

Currently on live any purple jewelry you see will be CP 140.