The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EP grinding group

Nasty_nate100
I'm in the EP and just started a new character. Looking for people to level up with. I am building a stam-Templar DPS. I am on Xbox one in the NA server.
  • Hawkeye0099
    @Nasty_nate100 you scream ad spy
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    @Nasty_nate100 you scream ad spy

He really does. The pic doesn't help but just look at his posts! :lol:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/218459/aldmeri-guild-masters#latest

If it were me then I would expect to have to go a bit of a way to earn some trust in another alliance. I was DC 1st but switched to EP so it can be done but then again, I was only level 19 when I changed alliance. Not like I had anything to suggest I was DC back then unlike Nate here with such a clear AD history haha
    Edited by RabNebula on July 6, 2016 3:24AM
  • Nasty_nate100
    Lol, I dont even play PVP because none of my characters are good enough, and my only remaining AD character is my crafter. I also deleted that guild a LONG time ago, just don't know how to delete the post
  • Nasty_nate100
    @RabNebula and @Hawkeye0099 look at my reply above please
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    @RabNebula and @Hawkeye0099 look at my reply above please

Haha gotcha. Its more just how it appears. Gotta be careful in a game like this. Politics and perception is all a big part of it because some people can be pretty poisonous when it comes to spying. I've been accused of spying myself before so I know how things can be easily misconstrued.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 6, 2016 4:08PM
  • Hawkeye0099
    Lol, I dont even play PVP because none of my characters are good enough, and my only remaining AD character is my crafter. I also deleted that guild a LONG time ago, just don't know how to delete the post

Sounds like something an ad spy would say to trick us. Elvish propaganda
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like something an ad spy would say to trick us. Elvish propaganda

Yup. Im surprised hes not running one of the biggest active playing EP guilds as well just to sort of distance the idea that he could be an AD spy. Its the perfect cover. Would have worked a treat for me if I had time in my life to do such a ridiculous thing just for a game. :smiley:
  • stefanjoe
    stefanjoe
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there!

I'm in cause i want to lvl up a Magplar :smile:

hit me up @stefanjoe