The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the July Crown Store preview?

LearnThis
LearnThis
✭✭✭
I just want to know what to expect in the crown store for July.
PSN: LearnThis
Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
Dunmer Dragonknight
Breton Nightblade
Breton Mage
Argonian Templar
Norn Dragonknight
High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing :smiley:
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i were to guess, a new mount, re-skin of a current pet, 2 new pets and a motif or two
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they post the preview soon, the wait is killing me
    *Special Snowflake*

• Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    It definitely is beyond due, pretty sure the past two months it was on the 27th or so. My guess is they for who knows what reason this time are waiting until the last batch of Crown Store items for this month are released tomorrow at 10 AM Eastern time, so I have fingers crossed for tomorrow afternoon. Please no later ZOS, I need to know what we'll see between now and the next DLC...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Crowzer
    Crowzer
    ✭✭✭

>the wait is killing me

The marketing team at ZOS did well.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crowzer wrote: »

>the wait is killing me

Screw that, I need to know if there is going to be another of the wolf mounts, it better not be like the Dro-m'Athra Senche where we literally had to wait, what, half a year? Come on...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowzer wrote: »

>the wait is killing me

Screw that, I need to know if there is going to be another of the wolf mounts, it better not be like the Dro-m'Athra Senche where we literally had to wait, what, half a year? Come on...

I made my cryomancer nord with the White Wolf in mind. It is the only mount I want for her.
    Therefore, I agree with you.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why no breton hero costume hype in this thread?!?!?!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vox wrote: »
    Why no breton hero costume hype in this thread?!?!?!

I for one have very low expectations for it because of the cape. I'm trying not to hype myself as to avoid disappointment.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they post it before I go to bed :|
    PC/EU DC
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on June 30, 2016 8:13PM
    PC/EU DC