The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Savage Feeding is useless?

UltimaJoe777
UltimaJoe777
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Vampires have little to no incentive to be anything less than Stage 4. Savage Feeding is CC for when you feed to lower your Vampirism Stage. Since there is almost no reason to be anything less than Stage 4, I think this passive needs to be reworked. Perhaps have it assist Drain Essence & morphs? Like extend the stun to last after the drain ends?
Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Snatchez
    Snatchez
    ✭✭
    Have you not noticed the changes to stages? Go look at the tool tip for vamp stage 4 and compare to stage 1. Other than it lasting 6 hours per stage, now in stage 1 your health recovery and fire dmg atent as severe as they used to be. The only readon NOT to be stage 1 is the reduced cost of vamp abilities.
  • Snatchez
    Snatchez
    ✭✭
    But yes savage feeding is near to worthless
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snatchez wrote: »
    Have you not noticed the changes to stages? Go look at the tool tip for vamp stage 4 and compare to stage 1. Other than it lasting 6 hours per stage, now in stage 1 your health recovery and fire dmg atent as severe as they used to be. The only readon NOT to be stage 1 is the reduced cost of vamp abilities.

I am aware of the changes. I am also aware that none of the Vampire passives work during Stage 1 except for biting other players. No doubt Vampires would rather have the fire weakness (which can be completely negated with elemental defender maxed out) and lower health recovery (lightened by using Unnatural Resistance) in exchange for reducing the cost of Vampire skills they may wish to use as well as the passives to increase Magicka and Stamina Recovery, reduce damage taken when below 30% health, and improved stealth.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampires have little to no incentive to be anything less than Stage 4. Savage Feeding is CC for when you feed to lower your Vampirism Stage. Since there is almost no reason to be anything less than Stage 4, I think this passive needs to be reworked. Perhaps have it assist Drain Essence & morphs? Like extend the stun to last after the drain ends?

I would like something to make it easier to feed on enemies to make the stun something that can be used in combat but probably make it so it does not work in pvp. Maybe grant some invisibility in stage x and beyond and the feed actually damages your enemy. Perhaps stage two grant invis when sneaking for 2.5 seconds stage 3 5 seconds and stage 4 10 seconds.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turn savage feed into inconspicuous or enchanting or intimidating feed, granting % target doesnt go aggro bounty etc when fed upon.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."