The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Der ClusterFlok

Altaire
Altaire
✭✭✭
I'm wanting to make/join a guild for the SLOW ppl. I've been in guilds where "This is your Build" and "This is your Role" and there is only 1 right way.
I want a guild were there is 100 wrong ways and we do then all, then bit of teaching and learning.
If you want to join this 'loser' guild send me a /t in game and I will build it... If you want me to join your current 'loser' guild, then talk to me 1st. Unwarranted guild invites get auto 'declined'.
Might need some help to get the german accent line right.