The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam NB

AlphaCrucis
AlphaCrucis
✭✭✭
With this build how would you allocate the attribute points
Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
Brenton, Templar, Healer
Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
PS4, NA Server
Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All stamina. If you need health, you can get that via blue or purple food and/or one or two health glyphs
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    All stamina. If you need health, you can get that via blue or purple food and/or one or two health glyphs

So people still use food in PvP?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Hibbou
    Hibbou
    ✭✭✭
    don t neglect health... when I see a 19k health running around, even if he is in the middle of the emp train, I get him, and I get him good :)
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Normally I run drinks in pvp, but now that everyone can see my health I feel like a target. With drinks I have 19k health but I am still hard to kill. Now I run the Orsinium food that gives an extra 5k health and stamina regen. You could try that, but don't expect as many cloaks and fears
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer to run drinks but every time I do there is some ganker cough cough zergbad cough cough who will one shot me for the entirety of my health bar so I always run tri-stat food or golden food. It's the only way for me to up my survival chances.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I only use the blue orsinium food since I've started using it.

• Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭

Normally I run drinks in pvp, but now that everyone can see my health I feel like a target. With drinks I have 19k health but I am still hard to kill. Now I run the Orsinium food that gives an extra 5k health and stamina regen. You could try that, but don't expect as many cloaks and fears

This is the same reason I pumped up my health ,