The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam dk pvp build help

xK0R3zY
xK0R3zY
Can someone give me insight on how to create my stam dk for PvP I'm looking to run 2h and bow for range, I'm a redguard. I have access to maelstrom greatsword but currently I'm trying to get the axe for the bleed.

How do I setup my champion points? What setup should I run as in skills and armor? I want to have the ability to 1vx but also do good damage with 1.4k recovery or more if possible, I have the bloodspawn but I'm trying to find the right set for my dk. Thank you
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2h: rally executioner/reverse slice crit charge dizzying swing flex spot: volitile armor/fossilize/camo hunter/venomous claw
    Ult: DBoS

Bow: igneous reflect vigor shuffle poison injection
    Ult: Werewolf/corrosive armor/war horn

Agi 3pc 2pc leki 1 molag or agi 3pc 3pc marksman and all weapon dmg enchants.

5pc is hundings/eternal hunt/shieldbreaker/moldukin any of these are awesome medium all unless you got undaunted then run 1 heavya

Doing work on a black rose set now. Seems real good but situational.

Only real important thing is120 in middle red tree for passive refresh and about 2500 crit resist.

Edited by Lokey0024 on June 28, 2016 11:05PM
  • xK0R3zY
    xK0R3zY
    Will try it out but I'll changed the kena for bloodspawn because I got the maelstrom bow so gonna add that to my setup for the extra damage
  • ezcrash115
    ezcrash115
    Soul Shriven
    Is running 5 viper and 5 marksman good for this build? Dont have agility. And one kena or bloodspawn?